PDA

View Full Version : prime airlines

johnjoseph
9th May 2002, 16:33
well so everything at camp prime is not well even after the new csm came in and got rid of the other 2 warlords that tried to run it last year.after getting rid of crews to make way for bmi buddies the camp is now very divided between ex bmi and the few original crew that have not left the frying pan for the fire!!!
i heard that air foyle are now paying prime wages as the money is not coming in as fast as its going out.
so where did it all go wrong? the crew were promised so much last year and this year WELL what can you say i don't think it will last the year out!!!!

is this ok xenia or are you going to erase this too!!!!

i have read much worse on other boards.

Xenia
9th May 2002, 17:12
I don't know what other boards you are talking about... but as far as I am concerned this is pprune and I am trying to keep this forum within certain standards set by the person legally and morally responsible for it.
You have posted 3 times so far, and in none of your post there is something constructive coming out, but just irony and bitterness agaisnt an airline, merely posts that are attempting to take a thread and its argument down some agenda you wish to promote.
As you have decided to "affront" me in public, I am giving you a public reply.
If you will carry on with this kind of behaviour and attitude, rules are clear: you'll be banned even if you are posting on other forum with other handles.
Best wishes...and get a life :p

Tiger
9th May 2002, 18:06
I have just been reading in a magazine (Airliner World) that Prime is looking to introduce a second aircraft this summer, as demand for its sole 314 seater Airbus A300 on supplemental charter work remains strong.

"We are actively looking to increase the fleet size and are studying other types to develop our business" said the Commerical Manager

The airline has secured a strong customer reception with advance bookings for summer 2002 schedule exceeding its expectations.
Prime has secured important contracts to fly incentive tours, conference groups, as well as general charter services throughout Europe, as well as a number of Government type flights.

Sounds like its going OK to me.

Nor do I work for Prime.

P.Pilcher
10th May 2002, 07:48
I don't work for Prime either but I am delighted to read the above post as I have friends and ex-colleagues who do. Let's hope that the committment and hard work of these and many others trying to make Prime succeed continue to be rewarded.

Good luck to you all!

JUDY-FREE
14th May 2002, 13:32
Well JJ. Just to set the record straight. The 2 "warlords" as you put it were not turfed out. They left of their own accord- to move on to other things.
Are you just bitter cos you didnt get an interview or was it that you werent accepted by Prime???

Get all your facts before you start ranting on.:rolleyes: