PDA

View Full Version : CARD READER

SPIT
1st Nov 2013, 12:27
Hi
I have a multi card reader which includes MICRO SD Card. Does anyone know if this is compatible with a Micro card in an iPad ??? :uhoh::uhoh:.

All the Best from SPIT

onetrack
1st Nov 2013, 13:15
You should be well aware by now that anything that Apple makes, is not compatible with anything that Apple does not make. :(

NutLoose
1st Nov 2013, 14:18
I have one for my Ipad2 that takes my Camera Compact card, they also do them for the others, but haven't tried it though i do have one somewhere, on Ebay type in ipad microcard reader and lots will come up, they cost about £2, just make sure you get the right connection, the plug on the Ipad changed i believe after the Ipad2 but mine is just used for reading photos across from my camera.

lomapaseo
1st Nov 2013, 16:45
Quik check is to take the micro card out of the I pad and read the words on it. If it says micro card then put it in your reader and see if your computer recognizes the data.

If it doesn't fit your reader then blame Apple. If it fits and no files are displayed, then blame Apple.

I trust you aren't looking for anything except photos, music or videos

spannersatcx
1st Nov 2013, 18:38
Didn't think that ipads had any expansion slots in them?

390cruise
2nd Nov 2013, 10:21
Hi
Apple sell a Camera Connection Kit that allows connection of a USB from a camera or an SD card to be read.