PDA

View Full Version : Sex can make you Light Headed - proof!

sitigeltfel
30th Oct 2013, 06:50
BBC News - Australian woman loses sex injury court case (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24739354)

The woman says she suffered damage to her nose, mouth and a tooth and psychological trauma after the light fitting was pulled from its mount.A story too typical of public service workers, and their sense of entitlement. I reckon the hotel should sue for damage to the light fitting.

The Grauniad (http://www.theguardian.com/law/2013/oct/30/motel-sex-not-work-related) is also running the story, and just read the comments section to see how many of its readers agree with her!
One of them sums the whole saga up.

If you wonder why this made the courts, perhaps its relevant that the lady in question worked in HR.
HR people are always going off on stress, wanting compo, and claiming they have been harassed by fellow employees!

500N
30th Oct 2013, 06:57
Quite a few laughs going around about this story.

I wonder if she is game to show her face in Public,
or at where she worked !!! :O

Takan Inchovit
30th Oct 2013, 07:07
She should have used more red tape, it prevents a lot of things happening when you dont want it.

Anthill
30th Oct 2013, 07:12
Whew! A close call for Comcare; imagine if she had got preggers.:}

Worrals in the wilds
30th Oct 2013, 08:08
This has been kicking around for some time, to much national amusement.
"When the circumstances of an injury involve the employee engaging in an activity at the time of the injury, the relevant question is: did the employer induce or encourage the employee to engage in that activity?" the court said. "On the facts of the respondent's case, the majority held that the answer to that question was 'no'."
I know of some employers (and government departments) who'd struggle to answer No to that question. :E:}

Fortunately once again the High Court has stood firm in the face of silliness :ok:. A few years ago they also made the correct (IMO) decision regarding a licensed premises' duty of care towards intoxicated patrons, who despite all pleas stagger off to their vehicle, drive it, crash it and get killed.
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/blame-falls-on-drinkers-in-high-court-judgment/story-e6frg6nf-1225796288810)

Lon More
30th Oct 2013, 08:23
The room wasn't trashed completely so it must have been crap sex.

RequestPidgeons
30th Oct 2013, 08:29
The room wasn't trashed completely so it must have been crap sex.

In the chocolate box, then!

500N
30th Oct 2013, 08:36
That's the next revelation to come out.

Talking of chocolate boxes, check out the latest Friday jokes.
A very good one today.

MagnusP
30th Oct 2013, 12:21
however I was on my own

:D :D :D

Now here's a thought. As her nookie session went disastrously wrong, she expected the company to recompense her. If she'd had a series of screaming orgasms, would she have volunteered to pay the company? :p

A further thought. If it was a work-related benefit, would she be expected to give the taxman 25% of her orgasms? Are they pensionable?

onetrack
30th Oct 2013, 12:27
She's lucky the bed didn't break instead! I once saw a load of used, hotel bed bases arrive for scrapping in a yard near my shop. Some instinctive curiosity made me go over and inspect them.
Nearly every bed was completely trashed! Broken boards, shattered frames, the damage was unbelievable!
People must really go to town on hotel beds! - jumping up and down on them like 5 yr olds! :E

cattletruck
30th Oct 2013, 13:28
I believe she won the first court case at the Magistrate's Court (this is how pathetic our judiciary has become). The government appealed the decision and it ended up in the High Court. I hope the skank ends up paying for all court costs rather than leaving it to the tax payer.

500N
30th Oct 2013, 13:38
I thought she won two, the first court case and the appeal to the next highest court (Supreme ?). It then went to the High Court.

Agree, how the hell this got past the Magistrates court, god only knows.

In fact, it should have been sorted out before it even got there :ugh:

I reckon her name and face will come out once this is all over :O