PDA

View Full Version : Wasted research

racedo
29th Oct 2013, 22:47
Gaze-tracking Study Apparently Confirms Everyone Really IS Staring At Your Chest CBS Philly (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/10/29/gaze-tracking-study-apparently-confirms-everyone-really-is-staring-at-your-chest/)

Men look at a womans figure and boobs more than their faces....................Well Doh.

Love the idea that someone paid for a study for this.

500N
29th Oct 2013, 22:52
Agree.

Although if they had done it for real, I would quite happily participated :O

11Fan
29th Oct 2013, 22:53
Generally response is "I'm up here."

MagnusP
30th Oct 2013, 08:55
If I didn't wear dark sunglasses in summertime, I'm fairly sure I'd get slapped more often. :cool:

ArthurR
30th Oct 2013, 09:19
Discovered this article the other day

Mammals Pee For Same Duration Of 21 Seconds, Urination Study Finds (VIDEO) - Worldnews.com (http://article.wn.com/view/2013/10/19/Mammals_Pee_For_Same_Duration_Of_21_Seconds_Urination_Study_/#/related_news)

Very useful study or are they taking the p***

Alloa Akbar
30th Oct 2013, 10:16
Not being funny here, but why do women get upset at being "ogled"?? Apart from tits, arse and legs, what use are women anyway?? :p

Ancient Observer
30th Oct 2013, 10:46
The wimmin that annoy me are the ones that sexually assault me by offending my eyesight.
If I use my sense of touch to feel up a strange woman in public, I am told off. However, if a woman upsets my sense of vision by putting her wares on display, she doesn't get told off.

BlueDiamond
30th Oct 2013, 10:55
... what use are women anyway??
The brutal truth is that without us, men would simply not exist. Consider this ... with the arrival of cloning technology, women will be able to reproduce if they wish to, however, their offspring would be all female. That's what cloning is, a replica of the original. Men, with all the technology in the world (at least currently), will not be able to clone themselves because an essential piece of kit is missing from the male anatomy.

So be nice to us ... your very survival may depend on our good will towards you. :E

Wetstart Dryrun
30th Oct 2013, 10:59
Wife is an acronym..

Washing
Ironing
Cooking
Etc

wets

MagnusP
30th Oct 2013, 11:19
Errrr, Wetstart, I don't think F stands for cooking . . .

Lightning Mate
30th Oct 2013, 11:30
They also have small feet so as to be able to stand closer to the sink.

onetrack
30th Oct 2013, 12:19
How does one get to be invited into these research studies? - as a "gazer", I mean? ... :E

Rwy in Sight
30th Oct 2013, 17:12
I think the issue is who is looking at them rather than being upset at being "ogled" in general. A lady I knew she pointed out that the amount of cleavage she likes to demonstrate depends on who is looking at her.

Rwy in Sight

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Oct 2013, 18:26
The brutal truth is that without us, men would simply not exist. Consider this ... with the arrival of cloning technology, women will be able to reproduce if they wish to, however, their offspring would be all female. That's what cloning is, a replica of the original. Men, with all the technology in the world (at least currently), will not be able to clone themselves because an essential piece of kit is missing from the male anatomy.

So be nice to us ... your very survival may depend on our good will towards you.

Ja, but we know how to get the braai going and where the biltong is hidden. You'd starve without us...:E

rgbrock1
30th Oct 2013, 18:37
The "research" is flawed. It is a known fact that men do NOT stare at a woman's boobs but the other way around: the boobs are always staring at a man's eyes. Rude boobs.

rgbrock1
30th Oct 2013, 18:38
Alloa wrote:

Not being funny here, but why do women get upset at being "ogled"?? Apart from tits, arse and legs, what use are women anyway??

Um, ya forgot a part in your list of useful assets. Funny guy, eh? :}

Shack37
30th Oct 2013, 22:51
Um, ya forgot a part in your list of useful assets. Funny guy, eh? http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

True but one of the bits mentioned is fairly close.:ok:

Dushan
31st Oct 2013, 02:56
Sorry for aviation content, but ai it allowed to take pictures being a check-in counter at an airport.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2013/10/17/d85d122e-4a4f-4551-9f5d-f1ef1abb4612.jpg

I bet you didn't notice the check-in counter, or an airport for that matter.

Flap 5
31st Oct 2013, 09:40
I bet you didn't notice the check-in counter, or an airport for that matter.

She's definitely got some overweight baggage there. :E

Lightning Mate
31st Oct 2013, 09:48
A clean winger as well, providing you know what that means.

onetrack
31st Oct 2013, 09:49
... and I'll wager a tenner, that the bloke sitting in the chair isn't looking at what's on the screen, either ... :)

500N
31st Oct 2013, 09:51
She has got a few tramp stamps as well ;)

I think the person in the chair is female !!!

cattletruck
31st Oct 2013, 09:56
Bet she got her seat upgraded - the clue is behind the screen.

Reminds me of a time I had to get some bureaucratic paperwork sorted at a Greek govt office. Not having much success, I enlisted the help of my singer friend and she rocked with a very, very low cut top. You shoulda seen the wheels of government turn. Sometimes I have to remind myself I've had it good.

TWT
6th Nov 2013, 02:49
Bees avoid hard choices to cut their losses News in Science (ABC Science) (http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/11/05/3884093.htm)

So,bees like to avoid difficult decisions occasionally.Earth shattering discovery :hmm:

27mm
6th Nov 2013, 09:56
Bet they ogle the Queen bee's boobs......

ehwatezedoing
6th Nov 2013, 15:45
Temperature on the cold side.

Maybe !?