PDA

View Full Version : Diseased!

Natstrackalpha
26th Oct 2013, 11:57
I am dying in bed, with a cold, I`ve only got 30 maybe forty years left to live. Does Glenfiddich help?

cavortingcheetah
26th Oct 2013, 13:08
Grant's Glenfiddich is one of the nastier and least sophisticated malts and will not serve your recovery any too well. Were you though to mix the stuff 2/3 to 1/3 with Stone's Ginger Wine you would then have before you a suitable therapeutic and decongestant drink that tastes better than either beverage on its own.

Och Aye! Get well soon!

OFSO
26th Oct 2013, 14:27
Hot toddy - whiskey*, hot water, honey, lemon juice with a couple of aspirins or paracetamol. The only cure. Repeat as often as necessary.

Personally I like whiskey*, hot MILK, and honey, but the milk does encourage the formation of mucus, or as it's called by medical researchers, snot.

I use *Power's Gold Label, but I'm of Irish descent, so it's approved for medical use in my case.

cavortingcheetah
26th Oct 2013, 15:11
If only Cleopatra had known that bathing in milk would encourage the formation of snot she might have avoided the asp that seized her.

Ulster
26th Oct 2013, 16:46
A "Baileys" at bedtime, and other times too, is my choice when laid up with something viral and trivial ! Oh well, everyone to their own !
Mustn't have this treatment before going to work, of course !

doubleu-anker
26th Oct 2013, 19:39
nats a

As you haven't got long to live. i would suggest something a lot, lot stronger. :}