PDA

View Full Version : Cairns ATC Christmas Drinks

Cairns-Tower
14th Oct 2013, 11:13
After another twelve months of fantastic tropical aviation activities, it’s time to relax and let the Cairns ATC community shout a drink or two!

So come on down to the North Queensland Aero Club, Friday November 29th from 1700.

Trade your best war story, or just how much you love Cairns ATC over a couple of refreshing ales.

Beer, wine and soft drinks supplied.

Bring some cash as there will be a sausage sizzle and raffles on the night

Cactusjack
15th Oct 2013, 11:22
Can we bring a few German and Dutch backpackers with us from the lagoon?

bodybag
17th Oct 2013, 05:10
Thread gets off to a fantastic start with a brilliant joke from cactusjack. What a funny guy!!!

tail wheel
17th Oct 2013, 11:18
Knowing the Cairns ATC Christmas annual brain demolition, I suspect that is a genuine question to which I'm sure Cactus will get a response in the affirmative.

Cactusjack
17th Oct 2013, 11:23
A genuine question indeed my friends!
Things are done differently in the north. Shhhhh, Last year I awoke the following morning beneath the blistering sun laying on the chopper pad by the lagoon. Still don't know how I get there, and don't really care!

tail wheel
17th Oct 2013, 20:16
In another century, the Cairns ATC, the Firies and the Aero Club Christmas bash resulted in December being a total write off!

404 Titan
17th Oct 2013, 23:31
Ah the firies party at the aero club brings back some good memories or in the case of the day after not many. The bird life at the firies party was always plentiful.;)

Cairns-Tower
18th Oct 2013, 06:56
All aviation community are welcome!

If they happen to be backpackers wearing a captain's hat purchased from Singapore Charlies, well...... :ok:

Capt Fathom
28th Oct 2013, 06:52
Can we bring a few German and Dutch backpackers with us from the lagoon?
NO! Bring many!

geeup
30th Nov 2013, 22:00
Did the backpackers come???

Nose wheel first
1st Dec 2013, 21:05
I didn't see any, but unfortunately I had to leave early :{:{