PDA

View Full Version : US Navy SEAL's Have Math Problems

SASless
11th Oct 2013, 14:01
During the take down of the Pirates in the Lifeboat of the Maersk Alabama, it appears the three Pirates stepped into the way of a few more bullets than originally reported.

It would appear the US Navy is learning some tricks from the Russians on how to treat Pirates.

Sadly, the SEAL's and other US Navy personnel were accused of stealing $30,000 during the rescue.

Hand Salute to those involved in the Rescue.....Bravo Zulu!

I would like to see some Politicians Polygraphed over the taking of money....those results would be far more interesting!

$30G went missing in SEAL rescue of Capt. Phillips; SEALs given polygraph test | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/11/30g-went-missing-in-seal-rescue-capt-phillips-seals-given-lie-detector-test/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29)

Airborne Aircrew
11th Oct 2013, 15:45
I would like to see some Politicians Polygraphed over the taking of money....those results would be far more interesting!

No need for the poly... If their lips move when they answer they are guilty... :}

Ian Corrigible
11th Oct 2013, 15:53
A drop in the ocean compared to what went missing in Iraq. Remember the photos of Chinooks and Hercs stuffed with millions of dollars in cash?

http://i.imgur.com/WgGqHNm.jpg

NY Fed's $40 billion Iraqi money trail (http://www.cnbc.com/id/45031100/page/1)

Missing Iraq money - $6.6 billion - may have been stolen, auditors say (http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/13/world/la-fg-missing-billions-20110613)

Not to mention the antiquities which left the country.

I/C

Basil
11th Oct 2013, 17:42
Who cares about the $30k? The important thing is that the pirates have had the risk of their operations demonstrated to them.

Trim Stab
11th Oct 2013, 18:54
Who cares about the $30k?

Well I do. If the USN Seals pocketed that, then they are no better than the pirates they killed. If it is true that they stole the money (and I doubt it is - but you never know) then I hope the USN punish them ruthlessly.

SASless
11th Oct 2013, 19:07
Trim,

SEALs no better than the Pirates?

Ask Captain Phillips that question?

First off....you assume the SEAL's stole the money.....yet the Polygraphs cleared them.

You reckon there might have been someone else that had access to the money that has evaded notice by NCIS?

Matter of fact.....if it was NCIS that did the crime scene....you reckon one of them might have grabbed the money?

Do I sense some Penis Envy in your comments?

hanoijane
11th Oct 2013, 19:20
Trim Stab:

So do I. I think a severe spanking is called for.

If it's true, they've been very naughty boys and I hope their mommy doesn't let them go on any more rescue missions for the next two years.

Sun Who
11th Oct 2013, 19:24
Sas,

Have another look at Trim's post mate. He said "if it is true that they stole the money (and I doubt it is - but you never know)...".

My take from that is that Trim does not believe that the SEALS behaved inappropriately but if they did, he hopes they're punished.

How is it possible to disagree with that?

Regards,

Sun.

hanoijane
11th Oct 2013, 19:24
SAS:

You are the angriest human being I've ever come across.

albatross
11th Oct 2013, 20:51
hanoijane: You've never had the pleasure of meeting the EX Mrs. Albatross then.

chuks
11th Oct 2013, 21:21
You never met the guy whose nice, new bar card SASless stole. Me! Now, that's angry!

SASless is a pussycat.

Toadstool
11th Oct 2013, 21:33
SAS stole a bar card. Is this the bar card Republican members of Congress have been using the last week or so?

SASless
11th Oct 2013, 22:37
(and I doubt it is - but you never know

You left out that part....which terminates any question Trim was making an affirmative statement of presumed innocence. If he were a Politician....that would work to give him lots of wiggle room.

Chuks last excuse for using the wrong Bar Card was his failing eyesight.....and as Fixed Wingers are quite happy doing....he cheerfully blames the Rotorheads for their missing Bar Cards held in safe hands by the Fixed Winged crowd.

So....as we were downline for two months at a time....I reckon it was in fact as Chuks says.....our fault. (We should have taken our Bar Cards with us I reckon.)

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
11th Oct 2013, 23:14
While you chaps were distracted, some thieving bugger stole the S off the end of SASless's maths. Can't trust anyone these days. :ok:

SASless
11th Oct 2013, 23:33
Must be our American Slang at work.:uhoh:

We do call it Math you know.....being simple minded that we are.

langleybaston
12th Oct 2013, 14:54
math: the abbreviation for mathematic one assumes?

BEagle
12th Oct 2013, 15:13
.....being simple minded that we are.

Not something one could ever say about US Navy SEAL teams!