PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe Slow

Senior Pilot
9th Oct 2013, 08:30
From the actual IB command control module:

Scheduled Maintenance – 10/08/2013

Tonight the technical department will be running maintenance on the forums. This will run between 8pm and 2am PST.

There is a slight chance that the forums may experience interruptions to the site during this time. If you experience any odd forum behavior, please wait a few hours and try again. If the behavior persists after 2am PST, please send me a message and I will notify the team promptly tomorrow morning.

Of course IB run the world on west coast USA time, so I (hopefully) have put the corrected GMT above.

Senior Pilot
9th Oct 2013, 08:31
Oh joy: they've broken the time clock as well, hence the post sequence is MIA :{

Savoia
9th Oct 2013, 09:07
As a consequence of the shutdown of government services currently taking place within the US, Internet Brands has, regrettably, suffered some unintended consequences. This includes the temporary loss of half our stokers who are responsible for stoking the boilers which power our servers.

In an effort to maintain services to our valued customers, members of our management team have volunteered for stoking duty but, given our lack of expertise in this area, we have been unable to maintain the normal stoking-rate and, as a result, our servers are running slower than normal.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause our valued customers (especially readers of the Rotorheads forum) and are doing everything within our power to restore normal speeds across the site.

PPRuNe Management