PDA

View Full Version : I assume he does not want any more aid for the private jet as well.

SOPS
3rd Oct 2013, 11:24
Gambia withdraws from Commonwealth, rejects membership of 'neo-colonial institution' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-03/gambia-has-withdrawn-from-the-commonwealth/4997478)

Evanelpus
3rd Oct 2013, 15:58
President Jammah sounds like a right nutter, reckons he can cure AIDS, what a dick!

The SSK
3rd Oct 2013, 16:01
If the Commonwealth is 'neo-colonial' I wonder why some countries which have nothing to do with the former British Empire have chosen to join.

bedsted
3rd Oct 2013, 18:53
Evanelpus...Please, he prefers his title as:

His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Doctor Yahya Abdul-Azziz Jemus Junkung Jammeh

What a :mad:plonker

BenThere
3rd Oct 2013, 18:55
It would seem to me the Commonwealth is strengthened by this development.

radeng
3rd Oct 2013, 20:27
there's yet another African president whose death would improve the world.

pigboat
3rd Oct 2013, 23:49
His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Doctor Yahya Abdul-Azziz Jumpin Jiminey Jemus Junkung Jammeh

Let me round out that title a bit there.

Worrals in the wilds
4th Oct 2013, 01:38
His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Doctor Yahya Abdul-Azziz Jemus Junkung JammehIt really needs a Father-of-his-Country in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

TWT
4th Oct 2013, 01:48
Known to his close friends as HESPADYAAJJJ.

talkpedlar
4th Oct 2013, 12:30
tinpot banana republic dictator ... last time I was there the only European visitors were women of a certain age desperate for a good sha**ing with a local young boy..or two.. :ugh:

OFSO
4th Oct 2013, 13:05
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/ROBIN_100/Blairjet_zpsc66d0328.jpg

Capetonian
4th Oct 2013, 13:53
Long name, small dick, no doubt.

Some of these other tinpot despots should follow his lead, but of course they will still expect the benefits from being part of the commonwealth.

Noah Zark.
4th Oct 2013, 15:33
He's just trying to think of a bigger, grander name than his old icon, His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Alnaji Doctor Idi Amin Dada VC DSO MC CBE, who you will remember was another tin-pot S***head!

TWT
4th Oct 2013, 18:13
last time I was there the only European visitors were women of a certain age desperate for a good sha**ing with a local young boy..or two.

While desperate men of a certain age go to Asia !

bedsted
4th Oct 2013, 19:00
“Long name, small dick, no doubt.”

Long name yes, small dick…. well I hear he sits down for a pee.:eek:

pigboat
5th Oct 2013, 16:02
Banana splits. (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360477/banana-splits-mark-steyn)

radeng
5th Oct 2013, 21:56
What he really needs is a brain improvement tablet - 7.62 mm in diameter with a high muzzle velocity aimed upwards through his mouth.

But I'm known as a fuzzy minded liberal......

B Fraser
6th Oct 2013, 09:02
I was there about 20 years ago and had a good time. One thing that I did note was that the schools had a map showing "The Islamic World" which told me which way things were heading. The Chinese had built the sports stadium (and I use that term in the loosest possible sense) and there were promises of wealth for everyone if oil was found. The tarmac on the roads was embedded with seashells as there are no local sources for pebbles or gravel in any real quantity. In short, the country is your average African basket case but the people are pleasant enough.

It's interesting to note that His Excellency Head Prefect Admiral Field Marshal Emperor King Thingummyjig wants to no longer be part of the Commonwealth as it viewed as a colonial club. What doesn't ring true is that being subservient to Mecca is somehow ok. Strange fellow.

SOPS
6th Oct 2013, 09:31
And your last sentence B Fraser, sums up the cause of a lot of the worlds problem today.