PDA

View Full Version : Cultural overlap

Yamagata ken
3rd Oct 2013, 12:14
This evening, the memsahib consulted me whether to dump a pan of leftover noodles in curry sauce or not (delicious btw). I said: wait till tomorrow and see if the were-pig comes out in the night. Aha she said: The Black Haired Rat. Human behavior crosses all racial and cultural barriers. Late night raiding of the fridge included.

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd Oct 2013, 13:14
Mais oui, Mr Ken. Any fule no that leftover pizza and curry is the breakfast of champions and bachelors everywhere in the universe.

Lon More
3rd Oct 2013, 13:18
leftover pizza and curry preferably together and washed down with warm, flat beer or cider

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd Oct 2013, 14:08
You too have experienced the ambrosia then, Mr More.:ok:

Yamagata ken
3rd Oct 2013, 14:10
I loved the transliteration "black hair rat". We are humanity. I love that too, as raiding the fridge at midninight.

Alloa Akbar
3rd Oct 2013, 15:40
Naval tactics circa 1989 - On way home from evening frivolities, purchase 2 kebabs / chinky / chicken chernobyl as required, yaffle one immediately and store spare on mess deck radiator overnight for breakfast!

unstable load
6th Oct 2013, 19:11
Geez, curry should be left unmolested until tomorrow to properly
mature and fester to the correct octane level.
Then, and only then, may it be consumed.:ok:

con-pilot
6th Oct 2013, 19:23
I like leftover pizza better than when it is hot and fresh.

belfrybat
6th Oct 2013, 19:51
That's what the micro wave oven is for, Con. Well, hot at least.

lomapaseo
6th Oct 2013, 20:21
That's what the micro wave oven is for, Con. Well, hot at least.

It does wonders to the toppings when re-heated and you can always use the dough for making a football

Solid Rust Twotter
6th Oct 2013, 20:45
It saddens me to see how soft married men have become under the iron fist of spousal authority. Their appreciation for man food has withered and died, while they choke down the healthy (read bland) option under the steely gaze of Frau Oberst.

fernytickles
6th Oct 2013, 22:54
Quote:
leftover pizza and curry
preferably together and washed down with warm, flat beer or cider

With cigarette butts floating around?