View Full Version : easyjet customer service

RAT 5
2nd Oct 2013, 20:16
Does anyone have an e-mail address of phone number for ez customer service? After holding on for minutes on their local (paid for) contact number I was being told there was an e-mail link of their website under HELP and then send an e-mail; but no there wasn't.
I'd also like an e-mail for the M.D. I do not want to be fobbed off with some "company policy' garbage about my comment, but need to copy the top seat.

OltonPete
2nd Oct 2013, 20:30
RAT 5

[email protected]

They have replied to me on the above although I am not sure if it takes return e-mails.

TRY2FLY
2nd Oct 2013, 22:26
Have a good old rant at them on top social media and you won't be long getting a reply and point of contact

EI-A330-300
2nd Oct 2013, 22:35
Have a good old rant at them on top social media and you won't be long getting a reply and point of contact

Don't go down that road, crew at LGW stopped a passenger boarding after they complained on t"witter about them.

Capetonian
2nd Oct 2013, 23:01
[email protected]

davidjohnson6
3rd Oct 2013, 00:22
While sending an email to a company's boss is a nice idea, one should also consider that the average CEO has someone to manage their email box for them - mainly to filter out stuff that should be handled by other minions.

Capetonian
3rd Oct 2013, 06:38
Of course, but it does guarantee that the complaint handling starts as close to the top as possible, rather than at the bottom. It's always worked for me, although I'm not referring to easyJet as I've never had cause to make a serious complaint to them, and I would only use this approach for something serious.

RAT 5
3rd Oct 2013, 11:53
Thank you guys. I see that RYR have been admonished for not having a direct e-link on their website to customer service as per Irish law. It has now been created. I wonder if UK law has the same provision? In which case ez need to create such a link.

DaveReidUK
3rd Oct 2013, 12:00
Ask a Question - easyJet FAQ (http://support.easyjet.com/faq/en/request.do?forward=contact)

Allows attachments, too.

AvNews
3rd Oct 2013, 15:55
Thank you guys. I see that RYR have been admonished for not having a direct e-link on their website to customer service as per Irish law. It has now been created. I wonder if UK law has the same provision? In which case ez need to create such a link.

Its actually quite incredible just how many large organisations try and shirk the responsibility of maintaining positive customer care. Nothing is impossible and if properly managed customer care/support services can be successfully delivered (even among large companies).

Evanelpus
3rd Oct 2013, 15:55
Thank you guys. I see that RYR have been admonished for not having a direct e-link on their website to customer service as per Irish law.

It should be [email protected]