1st Oct 2013, 20:12
What type of seat in business class?

Wyler
2nd Oct 2013, 11:54
Bigger than in Economy.

You're welcome.

Mr Mac
3rd Oct 2013, 16:44
SLF3. Have done this route a number of times this year, and back end of 2012 just after Saigon /HCM route introduced. Have often been slightly older 777 with POD SEATS, but not with new tablet ICE controls if you know what I mean. Have not done Jakarta route in years, and it was Lazy boy seats then. Would say that you can get quite empty cabins on Saigon / HCM route some times ( early Dec last year there were 5 of us in Business West bound) but the back was full. Also wine selection was good as there is no first class on this route yet. However they use the Cathay Lounge which is very tired now and needs a refurb but with new airport coming, and Cathay tightness, it will probably have to go a little longer. Have a good trip its a great country and people.

Mr Mac

SLF3
3rd Oct 2013, 17:08
Thanks for this - more useful than the other contribution!

Mr Mac
5th Oct 2013, 12:39
SLF3
No problem glad to be of help. Look out for the old shelters at Saigon built to protect military a/c at the airport which are still there from the Vietnam war, as is the control tower, although not for much longer as the shelters were being dismantled during my last trip. As I posted an interesting place, but changing fast, seen many changes since first trip in 2005 when we first started doing work there.

Regards
Mr Mac