PDA

View Full Version : Are we supposed to feel sorry for him ?

Hussar 54
27th Sep 2013, 18:16
BBC Sport - Paul Canoville: Chelsea pioneer on racism, rehab and redemption (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23811929)

Sure, he's had his problems, health + racism, but "11 children with 10 women" and "drug addiction"

Sorry, but more or less confirms many peoples' thoughts about young footballers in the UK with more money than intelligence...

CALLYPILOT
28th Sep 2013, 18:26
Nothing personal, of course, but .....I suppose that if they halved the distance between the goal posts, replaced grass with mud, and premier football was played by teams of genuine middle-aged rough girls, I might be interested....

Sallyann1234
28th Sep 2013, 19:32
I hope he's paying to support the 11 kids, and not leaving it to us taxpayers.

racedo
28th Sep 2013, 21:01
Sallyann

You know the answer to that............

radeng
28th Sep 2013, 21:31
personally, I doubt the excess of money is responsible, buts as Hussar says, the other factor is important...

In an overcrowded world, there's a lot to be said for mandatory vasectomy/sterilisation after fathering - or birthing - two children....

obgraham
28th Sep 2013, 21:50
Don't know a thing about this dude, but I have to question an article spending its whole time weeping about his racial issues, but none dealing with his complete lack of moral character.