PDA

View Full Version : Surely...

Alloa Akbar
26th Sep 2013, 13:12
There must be a case for the use of sodium pentathol or some such on the convicted killer in this case to try and recover the dead child's body??

BBC News - April Jones: Hundreds attend Machynlleth funeral (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-24275423)

Is there anything worse than having a funeral without a body??

:sad:

B Fraser
26th Sep 2013, 14:39
Agreed mate. I would offer the scrote a simple choice. We will be burying a body - either hers or yours so make your mind up.

rgbrock1
26th Sep 2013, 16:12
Or line the piece of shit up against a wall, with no blindfold, facing a squad of crack shooters. Tell him he has 30 seconds to reveal the location of the body or........ :ok:

Noah Zark.
26th Sep 2013, 16:15
String him up by the nuts with a piano wire. It should do the trick.

500N
26th Sep 2013, 16:15
Shooting too quick, knife to the liver, hurts like hell.

Plus a bit of torture until he reveals.

Or find out what is dear to him, everyone has a weak link.

Shack37
26th Sep 2013, 16:16
Or line the piece of shit up against a wall, with no blindfold, facing a
squad of crack shooters. Tell him he has 30 seconds to reveal the location of
the body or........ http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

We start at your toes and work upwards around the edges.

OFSO
26th Sep 2013, 16:40
Or tell him all protection from other prisoners will be removed in the nick, starting at midnight tonight...that should do it.

Seriously the first suggestion is the best: interrogation under the influence of drugs. Might violate his human rights of course (although frankly I think he's surrendered any right to anything long ago).

Capetonian
26th Sep 2013, 16:57
I think you are all showing a remarkable and uncharacteristic leniency.

On a technical note, albeit a very tragic one, I thought that if there was no body, you could only have a memorial service, and not a funeral.

Dak Man
26th Sep 2013, 17:49
Chained to a lamp post in the middle of the community that he devastated would be my suggestion.

10 quid a pop with any non lethal weapon of your choice, proceeds to the memorial fund, the queue would be miles long.

TWT
26th Sep 2013, 19:49
Put him in a cage within the lion or crocodile enclosure at the zoo with a remote control door release.The threat of being torn limb from limb and being eaten alive might do it.

Mallan
26th Sep 2013, 20:47
Ludgar, I like your thinking but feet first surely?

We all appear to have a similar line of thought for nonces.

500N
26th Sep 2013, 20:51
TWT

Lions tend to give a death bite to the back of the neck
or front or crush the head.

Too quick and good for this bloke.

Stick him in with a Leopard, We call them "Chainsaw on legs",
they slash you up pretty good without killing you (going by
some of the recent photos and stories I've seen).

racedo
26th Sep 2013, 21:01
Fragments of bone belonging to here were found in fireplace so that is what is being buried.......

I don't believe that torturing him will provide any further info than he already has...........as he will never get out then a better punishment is that for rest of his time inside he will always be looking over his shoulder wondering whether that footsteps behind him are the last he will ever hear. Longer and even more effective than one off event.

500N
26th Sep 2013, 21:03
racedo

Well in that case inflict a bit of pain on him so every step
he takes for the rest of his life, apart from looking over his
shoulder, make it a painful step.

racedo
26th Sep 2013, 22:36
racedo

Well in that case inflict a bit of pain on him so every step
he takes for the rest of his life, apart from looking over his
shoulder, make it a painful step.

Pychological often better than physical

Lantern10
26th Sep 2013, 22:58
Ludgar, I like your thinking but feet first surely?

Agreed but very slowly.

barry lloyd
26th Sep 2013, 23:23
I suspect that the top and bottom of this is that he was so drunk and/or drugged at the time that he can't remember. I imagine the police will have 'tried very hard' to get the answers from him.
I'm not suggesting for a moment that it's any form of excuse, simply that given what he did, he would have to have been totally out of his head, despite the fact that he had previously worked in an abattoir.

I agree that a more innovate form of punishment would be appropriate, though.

G-CPTN
26th Sep 2013, 23:33
racedo (http://www.pprune.org/8068395-post14.html) has it correct.

11Fan
27th Sep 2013, 00:03
Just leave all the cell doors unlocked for the night and it will sort itself out by morning.

unstable load
27th Sep 2013, 20:03
If there is no body, then a bit of good old fashioned misery should be applied, much along the lines as he did to his victim, but not enough to kill him.
We wouldn't want him escaping his dues, would we.......:ok:

gunbus
27th Sep 2013, 20:23
Quite right U L couldn't agree more