PDA

View Full Version : Crm

zaplead
6th May 2002, 22:35
Interested to know a little about CHC's CRM system.
Would be grateful to hear from anyone who can offer a brief overview of this subject......

Retriever
12th May 2002, 14:06
If you are looking for some help with a CRM program, let me know. I am a Search and Rescue pilot in the Canadian Air Force and I have developed a couple of CRM courses and been facilitating for about 6 years. Maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

As far as CHC goes, I can't tell you what they are doing (in Canada) at the moment, but I do know that their original program was based on the program developed by the Canadian Air Force. One of their pilots was a CRM facilitator in the Air Force and he took the material over to them when he was hired.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

Tigs
14th May 2002, 05:57
Zaplead

Any reason why you want to know just about CHC's system as opposed to any other one??

zaplead
4th Jun 2002, 21:38
Dear Retriever,
Thanks for that info, my enquiry was really just to ascertain the general 'model' CHC's CRM philosophy is based on....

zaplead
4th Jun 2002, 21:50
Dear Tig's,
Many thanks for your interest in my CHC CRM post.
I wish to secure employment as Aircrew with CHC (UK/Eire) and as part of my research into the company, this is a subject in which I have a great deal of interest....