PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Jobs 2013

Pages : 1 [2]

Flounder
5th Jul 2013, 08:28
The ability to click YES on the google translate pop-up? I can do that! I'm applying. I obviously do have the required "profound computer skills" too.

Adroight
5th Jul 2013, 10:41
Das Interview wird interessant sein. Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen alle, wie erfolgreich Sie sind.

Flounder
5th Jul 2013, 18:12
I'll give it a jolly good go.

LandrOval
12th Aug 2013, 23:11
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a change due to many reasons, the most important one being that my current company has told me that I will not be proposed for command for many years due to (very high) contract requirements for copilots (+1000h) while they hire direct entry Captains with less hours than many experienced company-copilots. Not fair.

My experience:

TT: 1400h
Unrestricted JAA ATPL(H) with IR ME
TR: AW109, AS365N3, B412
English not my first language but fluent in it. ICAO Language Proficiency level 5.

Willing to travel around the world and learn/enjoy other cultures.

PS: Yes, I´ve tried Bristow and CHC. Not lucky I guess, I´d apprecite some help/info about “the rest”

blackbird20
17th Aug 2013, 21:21
Hi!

I want to help you telling my story..so here i go buddy.

I have ATPL(H) with IR/ME, and a FI(H)

I have 3 type ratings that I prefer to not mention..but I can tell that one of the helicopters is a top class helicopter (MCTOM of 15600 kgs) and with the other two I would not be unemployed certainly (I thought I wouldnt)

Many SAR missions and many PIC/PICUS flight time for someone who has 2000 hours TT. Lots of night and IFR time.

I speak 4 languages fluently...and I`m 28 years old.

For a guy like you or me there are some problems:

we don`t have enough experience for captain...and to be hired for copilot...the companies prefer to hire a 200 TT NATIONAL co-pilot...with his mind fresh and new.

This is my opinion...and I would be satisfied to be wrong!

Thorond0r
20th Aug 2013, 00:49
I just have to agree with you blackbird. I've also felt many times that i was "too experienced". How am I going to ever be considered for command if I am not allowed to log PICUS? and even so it does not seem to help in your case. The path it seems to be working for many is to quit, jump in a R44 to log PIC and come back for a direct entry captain VFR position or even an IFR (under supervision for a few months) one if lucky.

hueyracer
20th Aug 2013, 07:54
@Blackbird: Send me a PN with your experience and types....i might have something coming up (as Copilot-you would need 3000 hours for a Captains´position) next year...

SASless
20th Aug 2013, 12:28
There is a web site in the USA that is just for helicopters that lists hundreds of jobs, mostly in the USA but with many overseas postings.

With a bit of effort one can find Canadian jobs listed in magazines like "
Vertical".

Ned Dawson's magazines and web sites have job listings.

The days of reading "Flight" from the rear to the front as a means of finding work are over.

Darkhorse681
31st Aug 2013, 11:56
Hi Guys

I'm a Pilot/AME looking for work either flying, fixing or crewing

Any help would be very much appreciated

I have 15 years experience as a helicopter engineer

CPL(H)

1940 hrs TT
1740 hrs Turbine
300 hrs Longline

Extensive mountain, powerline, low level and bush experience

PPI Zulu
6th Sep 2013, 18:51
Bond Ofshore Helicopters have an Ad in today's Aberdeen Press and Journal (http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Default.aspx) (06/09/2013).
Anybody know what minimum qualifications they require for pilots? I/R, T/R?
I don't know how to put the images here - any tips?

Aucky
6th Sep 2013, 19:22
Bond Ofshore Helicopters have an Ad in today's Aberdeen Press and Journal (06/09/2013).
Anybody know what minimum qualifications they require for pilots? I/R, T/R?

Pilots ? Bond Offshore Aberdeen | Bond Aviation Group (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/pilots/pilots-bond-offshore)

Or if you hold a TRI/TRE
(http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/pilots/training-captains-line-pilots)

Heli-Jock
6th Sep 2013, 21:16
You wil need an IR to get a job at Bond i would think,,,if you have less than 500 hrs twin time you will need to do an assessment day at Oxford aviation and pass it,,,, thats about it really.

HJ

Bravo73
23rd Sep 2013, 12:47
Wow. Long time since any decent jobs posted up here.

Really?

What about the post three above your's? (Dated 6th Sept). Most people would classify that as a 'decent job'...

helimutt
23rd Sep 2013, 22:54
I didn't mean it wasn't a decent job, but that it was 3 weeks since anything had been posted :)

vaibronco
25th Sep 2013, 12:47
AW139 Pilots job in Europe | Competitive | Pilots - Pilots Job (http://www.zenon.aero/jobs/1333-aw139-pilots/)

Dave76
26th Sep 2013, 13:07
I know of a company In Zhuhai, China, (next to Macau), looking for simulator instructors for Sikorsky S76 and S92. They need people who are available now for rapidly increasing client load. Message me if interested.

brar1776
26th Sep 2013, 14:08
Hi Dave,
SFI available and interseted . At present instructing on AS 365 N3 simulator . He is not a member of Pprune. If u can send your email id I will direct him to get in touch with you.

AvNews
7th Oct 2013, 17:09
S76 pilots needed / Canada

Captains min 3000 hrs TT with Grp 4 instr rating

First Officers min 1000 hrs TT with Grp 4 instr rating

Email: [email protected]

jazzyj78
8th Oct 2013, 06:58
Dear,
I'm a low TT (303hours) with many fsx flight (B206/AS350) looking for job anywhere in the world, i really need to build hours over 500TT or the best of the best would be going over 800TT with ME helo.
I have CPL IR ME MCC and i'm rate on A109, AS350,H300, R22, R44 and i was rate on Cabri G2.
I'm totally available...
I can speak Spanish, English and french native.

I have sent more than 200 cv's all over the world but the feedback is that i haven't got enought TT, and the first step would be go over 500TT to be interesting for company, several other company told me that it would be nice to have 500 hours on ME to be attractive.

If you have any idea or a vacancy my MP is [email protected]

Jazzyj

jymil
14th Oct 2013, 06:58
CHC has posted a copilot position on their website for Aberdeen with the following criteria:

Qualifications:
Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
200 hours total time helicopters.
Current JAR CPL (H) licence and ATPL (H) theory.
Type Rating on EC225/AS332L2 preferred.
Multi Engine IR (H) preferred.
MCC rating preferred.
I've applied (having ~400hrs, CPL, ATPL theory and ME IR) but just got the standard issue rejection email. Any advice on how to be more successful ?

Of course, I don't have a super puma type rating, but I can't believe there are lots of low timer candidates having that, nobody can pay for that out of his own pocket. And if another company paid for it, you probably already have 1500hrs from 3 years flying under a bonding agreement.

jazzyj78
14th Oct 2013, 11:45
No feed back for the moment...

inditrees
15th Oct 2013, 07:50
Jymil,
Can I suggest you do it the old fashioned way and get out the telephone book, call the Chief pilot/Flight crew manager or anyone who will listen.
Don't waist your time with email as it just goes to some overworked office lackey in corporate HQ Canada.

Ask some of the old boys how they got their interviews and you will be surprised at the ingenuity

Good luck

Indy:ok:

kotysky
15th Oct 2013, 09:44
Hi, guys!!!

I have a good TT (1500),1300 (PIC) Im Captain , i have mcc,ir,atpl theory, a lot of ME hours, and a tried to take a job in CHC,BOND,BRISTOW..., etc,etc..., and its impossible..., i send my CV to this last offer on CHC web ,for copilot, i understand its important entry to the company and after grow up, and the HR department replied me one day after...

"""While we were impressed with your background and experience, we must limit selection to those candidates whose qualifications and experience more closely meet the requirements of the position.

Unfortunately, at this time, we will not be pursuing your application any further. """

hahaha, do they want slaves?

I think is easier enter as copilot when you have little hours than when you are captain, but, you need go to the chief pilot office and talk to his face .Aplication online is usefull but really it isnt when a lot of pilots send their CV for a job offer.

Good flights!!

VeeAny
15th Oct 2013, 13:32
This one just gone on the Sloane Website Sloane Helicopters - Senior Line Pilot. (http://www.sloanehelicopters.com/current_vacancies_details/215)

Senior Line Pilot

Description: An opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled and driven individual to join the operations team at Sloane Helicopters based at Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire.

Responsibilities: The position will involve flying the line in a Single pilot capacity on public transport operations.
Skills and Knowledge:
Essential qualifications
National/JAR/EASA CPL(H)

Unrestricted Class One medical certificate

Instrument Rating (H)
The right to live and work in the UK
Minimum Hours (Helicopter)
1500 hours Total Time
500 hours ME
100 hours night
Desirable qualifications and experience
JAR/EASA ATPL(H)

AW109E/S/SP Type Rating
HEMS or Police experience

Previous Line Training experience
Multi-Pilot Experience
TRI/TRE/instructional experience

Reporting to: Chief Pilot

Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Subject to industry standard Terms and Conditions.

Benefits: TBA

To Apply: Send a CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]

helimutt
16th Oct 2013, 13:59
VeeAny is that a commercial position or specifically for the Air Ambulance?

VeeAny
16th Oct 2013, 18:01
HM,

Air ambulance and will most likely include some HEMS.

GS

Hughes500
16th Oct 2013, 18:21
Veeany

Can I apply without 109 rating ?

TorqueStripe
16th Oct 2013, 18:31
Hi, guys!!!

I have a good TT (1500),1300 (PIC) Im Captain , i have mcc,ir,atpl theory, a lot of ME hours, and a tried to take a job in CHC,BOND,BRISTOW..., etc,etc..., and its impossible..., i send my CV to this last offer on CHC web ,for copilot, i understand its important entry to the company and after grow up, and the HR department replied me one day after...

Maybe the problem lies in the fact that you are portraying yourself as a captain with only ATPL theory ;-) If all these companies would be looking for slaves, they wouldn't be offering some of the highest salaries in the industry, would they?

HillerBee
16th Oct 2013, 21:33
Hi, guys!!!

They would be looking at someone who speaks proper English.....

spk001
18th Oct 2013, 12:18
Anyone know if Pan African is looking for high time 407 pilot ATPL CAA
Any info appreciated
PM me the details
Cheers
Spk

murdock
18th Oct 2013, 16:54
Pan African not looking for any pilots right now.

Helilog56
19th Oct 2013, 05:56
Wow...perhaps HillerBee, not everyone speaks English as their first language.:=

blackbird20
19th Oct 2013, 11:20
Like I said before.....I´m a young guy, over 2000 TT, ME/IR, full ATPL(H), a lot of night/IFR time....AWSAR...I just can´t get a different reply from bristow or CHC. They always send the usual message, but its ok. there is always something missing.

by the way, ICAO ENGLISH LEVEL 5...and I speak more 3 languages.

best wishes and luck

902Jon
19th Oct 2013, 11:28
UK VVIP Corporate AW139 Captain
Salary: Excellent remuneration package
Applicants should hold at least a valid UK/JAA ATPL H (IR) preferably AW139 type rated, have a minimum of 3000 hours PIC and 500 hours twin turbine

A regular contributor to this thread 😊

magicmick
21st Oct 2013, 11:25
Not a rotorhead myself but stumbled into this, might be of interest to some of you especially low hours ladies and gents:

Aerocontractors the reliable way to fly - Book cheap flights flyaero.com (http://www1.flyaero.com/careers/)

Good luck if you decide to apply.

Bravo73
21st Oct 2013, 11:34
Not a rotorhead myself but stumbled into this, might be of interest to some of you especially low hours ladies and gents:

Aerocontractors the reliable way to fly - Book cheap flights flyaero.com (http://www1.flyaero.com/careers/)

Good luck if you decide to apply.

Is that job likely to be open to Nigerian nationals only?

magicmick
21st Oct 2013, 12:33
The job spec doesn’t explicitly state nationality requirements, I don’t know anything about the company or their recruitment policies. I suppose if people are interested in it they can submit their CV and see what happens.

Bravo73
21st Oct 2013, 12:47
The job spec doesn’t explicitly state nationality requirements

Nope, it doesn't. But then again, it doesn't specify what type of CPL(H) is required. I suspect that this might be a case of a poorly written (by an HR bod?) ad.

magicmick
21st Oct 2013, 13:49
Very good point, I just happened to stumble on the info by chance and thought that someone might be interested. It's very true that vague recruitment ads don't do anyone any favours and normally just create frustration.

Curtis E Carr
21st Oct 2013, 15:45
I thought the ad said applications were to be received by Friday 5 October 2013?

Interesting as 5 Oct 2013 fell on a Saturday.

magicmick
22nd Oct 2013, 06:35
An even better point Curtis, it would seem that the ad has been left up after applications have closed. My sincere apologies if anyone got their hopes up for no reason.

flyingtonka
4th Nov 2013, 13:30
I am looking into touring positions, preferably companies that utilize the AW139 (I am typed), either a 4/4 or 6/6.
So far I have made inquiries to Bristow, CHC, Caverton, Hevilift and Weststar. Anyone know who else is out there that may be hiring?

Thanks

helimutt
4th Nov 2013, 20:09
Im sure with a 139 rating you'll not be out of work very long. :confused:

North & South
5th Nov 2013, 15:03
Try Abu Dhabi Aviation
G' luck

adebaruk
24th Nov 2013, 07:26
Helicopterpilot and school teacher looking for a job worldwide, Preferred in europe as teacher for age 8 to16 y, in privat
environment. Ex mil., age 47 , 2000 hr., native german. also eng,russ
Current working as school teacher in primary school and college. Preferred ma, ph, art, engl, sport.
Interesting in sport: gliding, sailing, tennis (higher league), volleyball.

Any help or recomments requested.

Darren999
25th Nov 2013, 23:10
Trying to find a salary scale for North Sea positions both PIC and SIC. Also how much HEMS and police pilots are making....

Thanks for your help..

helimutt
26th Nov 2013, 14:41
you'll find average NS salaries are Co pilot yr 1 approx 45k, sfo yr 1 approx 65k, capt yr 1 approx 85k.

ua614c
27th Nov 2013, 01:39
Hi, i'm looking for a job with army helicopters at Townsville, Australia as an AME mechanical.
Has anyone know a contact person there, so i could get in touch with to send an open letter?

I heard BAE provide service to army.
Any help?
thanks

Darren999
27th Nov 2013, 22:06
Thanks Helimutt, appreciate it..
Looking for police and HEMS salaries too.
Not sure what direction to head in...

sarboy w****r
28th Nov 2013, 08:04
Darren999,

Not sure of Police salaries, but to my knowledge, HEMS is in the order of £55k, possibly £60k.

SBW

imuney
28th Nov 2013, 16:56
Gents, I just saw this on another forum. Any info on this?

"Anyone interested going on a 3-6 month (non hostile) international sling contract? Medium twin time preferred, ability to handle a 150' long line a must! Going rate right now is 750/day. Possibility of full time employment may exist for qualified individuals. Send [email protected] your resume.

PS: I don't own the company nor am I the person in charge of hiring, just putting it out there in case someone is looking for a gig."

MightyGem
28th Nov 2013, 22:23
Also how much HEMS and police pilots are making.
New pilots with NPAS(the UK's National Police Air Service) are starting on around £52/53K.

eyesight
28th Nov 2013, 22:43
Imuney sure you have the email address right? Trying to send CV through as interested in the work...

EI-tom
2nd Dec 2013, 16:10
Any ideas here folks of ground ops/ hangar positions going in the London area? I'm willing to do anything at this stage as a low time (230hr) JAA and CASA rated pilot whether it be sweeping floors or making the tea, just to get a foot in the door! I'm willing to relocate as necessary. I'm 26 years old and in the times we're in any job in proximity to an aircraft would be greatly appreciated!
Please PM if there are any places!

Tom

SimonK
2nd Dec 2013, 16:57
I'm sure with a positive attitude like that you won't be out of the cockpit too long, best of luck mate! Have you got a CPL and IR? If so there are still jobs on the North Sea.....

EI-tom
2nd Dec 2013, 17:08
Thanks for the vote of confidence ,ate! Yup JAA CPL(H) and Australian CPL(H), rated on R22 and R44 with experience on ground ops during pleasure flights including pax loading, firefighting and planning.
However I'm becoming worryingly experienced sandwich maker in a deli lately to pay off the dream! :ugh:

Stubble
3rd Dec 2013, 19:54
G'day imuney,

I tried to forward my resume to the address shown but it bounced back twice. Could you please check the address. Thank you.

jazzyj78
4th Dec 2013, 18:20
Address desactived...

allwornout
5th Dec 2013, 11:38
Hey Rotorheads

Anyone have the contact name and address for the Bell 412 Chevron contract Heli-Malongo CP or Ops manager?

HeliAviator
5th Dec 2013, 12:58
It's time I moved on, so I am on the look out for another gig.

EASA ATPL.H, EASA Class1 Medical.

AW139 700 hrs, Total Twin rotary 5950 hrs, TRI/SAR instructor, 950 hrs off-shore experience, EMS experience, aviation anti terrorism/piracy experience, ex-military A2 QHI.

email: [email protected] :ok:

Adroight
5th Dec 2013, 18:58
If you are looking for a job why don't you apply for one of the many that are available at the moment?

1400shp
5th Dec 2013, 21:28
Check with Everett Aviation and Skyshuttle.
Both are looking for rated 139 Pilots

Bravo73
18th Dec 2013, 08:54
Offshore jobs advertised for experienced pilots:

Aberdeen (Bond Offshore): Direct-Entry Captains and suitably experienced Co-Pilots with Bond Offshore Helicopters | 1401378698 (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401378698/direct-entry-captains-and-suitably-experienced-co-pilots/)

Africa (Bristow International): Captains and Co-pilots with Bristow Helicopters Ltd | 1401377751 (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401377751/captains-and-co-pilots/)

PPI Zulu
18th Dec 2013, 09:02
HeliAviator,

Bond Offshore Helicopters are recruiting. Looks like a bit of SAR (for a trainer) and lots of Crewchange...

Latest Flight Global ad here (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401378698/direct-entry-captains-and-suitably-experienced-co-pilots/?TrackID=141911&BatchID=705&cmpid=EMP|JOBS|FGJOB-Jobsbyemail#sc=jbe&me=email&cm=2013-12-18) for crewchange in Aberdeen.

...and from the webpage...

http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Bond-PR-101-150x150.jpg

Bond Aviation Group employs highly skilled and accomplished pilots – many from an experienced military background – along with crew and ground staff who are all committed to upholding the company’s values of safety, integrity and professional service.

In challenging environments, we need people of the highest calibre to take on difficult tasks, work in hostile conditions and act capably at all times. In return, you experience an exciting, stimulating working environment, and the opportunity to work in close teams with inspirational colleagues who represent the very best their profession has to offer.
Pilot recruitment

HEMS Pilot – Bond Air Services, Inverness (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/hems-pilot-bond-air-services-inverness) A position has arisen for a HEMS pilot based in Inverness. Qualifications & Experience: JAA/EASA. CPL(H) & IR, OR ATPL(H). Either : A) 1000 hours pilot ...
Head of Training – Bond Air Services, Staverton (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/head-training-bond-air-services-staverton) A position has arisen for a Head of Training at Bond Air Services, Staverton. Suitable candidates for this position would ideally, be qualified ...
Training Captain – Bond Air Services, Staverton (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/training-captain-bond-air-services-staverton) Bond Air Services currently has a vacancy for a Training Captain. Qualifications & Experience: JAA/EASA. CPL(H) & IR, OR ATPL(H). be qualified and, ...
Pilots & Engineers (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/pilots-engineers) Great Opportunities for Pilots and Engineers Would you like to be part of one of the world’s leading providers of airborne ...

Jigsaw Role Training Captain (AS332L2) (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/jigsaw-role-training-captain-as332l2) Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Avincis Group, one of the world’s leading providers of Mission Critical Services. Following ...
Jigsaw Training Captain TRI/TRE (AS332L2) (http://www.bondaviationgroup.com/careers/jigsaw-training-captain-tritre-as332l2) Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Avincis Group, one of the world’s leading providers of Mission Critical Services. Following ...

I also hear that Southern North Sea (Norwich and Humberside) are picking up, so your 139 ticket will get your foot in the door there.

PM me if you wish.

Zulu