PDA

View Full Version : Qantas flight Brisbane direct Manila 13th of December this year

ratso
23rd Sep 2013, 07:51
Qantas have just stuffed over 100 people's lives in Brisbane Australia.
Lots of bookings were made for this flight direct to Manila but as of today Qantas have sent out an email changing the flight To the next day Leaving Brisbane at 7:45 AM Brisbane via Sydney to Manila Fruday the 13th of December.

First of all the bloody nightmare to get to Brisbane airport early in the morning and then to be stuffed around in Sydney by experts going domestic terminal to international terminal what a great day that's going to be.
So all accommodation bookings in Manila by lots of people will have to be changed, pick up times that were arranged now have to be changed thanks.
Most of us that book this flight payed big bucks an extra two or $300 because of the direct flight and not to be stuffed around in Sydney.

The majority of us had a chance to take Philippine airlines but we wanted the direct flight so that idea has blown up in our faces thanks to these People. Okay granted I am the only one whingeing here but it has affected over 100 people Australians and Filipinos.
On our research today by a friend of mine has coughed up the few figures that prove that Qantas now sucked the money out of you for direct flights as of about early November but will change them from direct via Sydney and stuff more people's lives. The flights that Philippine airlines started out of Brisbane in June have really knocked Qantas off the perch. Qantas in the last few weeks have done this to lots of other people and did it to some friends of mine in August when we all went to Manila on 15 August. I personally was lucky I went Philippine airlines but some of my friends who are on this site paid for qantas direct flight only to have to go via Sydney and it was a nightmare to meet them in Manila that night for our car pick up Manila .

At 4 PM today I dialled Qantas and was on the phone to them for 47 minutes pleading to change it back ha ha and They told me everyone who has booked from Brisbane will be getting a phone call tonight from a Qantas customer service manager, manager that is to see what extras they can offer ha ha. I guess it will be the usual 23Kg to 30 kgs Baggage allowance or some other crap.

I guess these are desperate times for Qantas and they will do what they do with Jetstar cancelled your flight..

Your thoughts please guys??

Tidbinbilla
23rd Sep 2013, 09:01
Sorry mate, this is a pilot website. You might like to try elsewhere.