PDA

View Full Version : TAP Portugal Recruiting

Rui Dias
20th Sep 2013, 16:42
TAP Portugal is recruiting. Minimum 300 hours and 60 vacancies. For the moment, it is only open for internal candidates. External candidates would be able to apply within the next week.

Aquafina1
23rd Sep 2013, 13:46
Fluent Portuguese required?

WX Man
23rd Sep 2013, 14:11
Given that the ad was in Portugese, I expect that fluent Portugese is expected...

Although every Portugese person I've ever met speaks extremely good English. Generally speaking, the Portugese are a fantastic bunch, and Lisbon would be a great place to live.

I expect that me speaking only English would hinder my application here... shame!

fly82
23rd Sep 2013, 20:43
if your not native, or did the school in portugal you are required to pass a written and spoken portuguese test..

Broomstick Flier
23rd Sep 2013, 21:49
Where has the ad been posted?

TAP website?

Cheers!

zondaracer
23rd Sep 2013, 21:57
Posted on their recruitment website.

Recrutamento TAP (http://www.recrutamento.tap.pt/Recrutamento_UI/Concursos.aspx)

Click where it says "Saber mais" and you will see a PDF.

It is all in Portuguese, so to sum up, it says you must have a level 4 ICAO English, and also a command of the Portuguese language, CPL issued by INAC (the Portuguese CAA) with ATPL theory, 300 hours TT minimum, at least 21 years old but not older than 35, and not have failed an interview with TAP in the previous year, 12 grade education, etc...