PDA

View Full Version : Tightslot

strake
17th Sep 2013, 09:13
Was I dreaming or did I not see a 'Sticky' from Tightslot on here last night announcing his imminent departure?
In any event, best wishes and good luck old chap wherever you're off to..
You've done a grand job here for as long as I can remember!
'Doors closed and set to automatic'
:D :D :D :D :D

Octopussy2
17th Sep 2013, 12:04
I hope not, I love his no-nonsense style. But if a sticky, wouldn't it still be there :confused:

strake
17th Sep 2013, 12:09
Well, yes.

My question was 'Where has it gone'?

Was he pulled back from the brink..we should be told..:eek:

PAXboy
17th Sep 2013, 12:15
I visited the forum in the early hours (UK) as usual and did not see - and you can guess that I would have said something! (I know, I can't keep my trap shut. :rolleyes:)

He he feels it's time to change, I would not blame him, this cabin can get a bit silly ... :}

strake
17th Sep 2013, 12:22
I'm not Dreaming. I picked this up from Google but it now takes you to an Invalid Thread.
17 hours ago - Passengers & SLF (Self Loading Freight) If you are regularly a ... TightSlot. Moderator You Think, Therefore I Am. Join Date: Feb 2000 ... Hi All. I'm hanging up my mod wings as I begin to prepare for hanging up my real life wings...I'm not sure who the new mod will be yet: Possibly there will be a caretaker role

rgsaero
17th Sep 2013, 14:31
I seem to recall Tightslot coming through the AirNZ closure of the HongKong London route worried that he would no longer being required.

Hope that he's not succumbing to further strictures within that company.

If indeed you're off and away Tightslot, and I hope you're not, have a nice one, wherever you go....

TightSlot
18th Sep 2013, 06:54
Hi Guys

There was a bit of a PPRuNe 'Domestic' going on, the kind that starts as a minor squabble and then gets more exotic as speculation increases. Eventually, the cops turned up, thumped everybody and peace and domestic bliss were restored.

I was going - I went - I came back. Providing the drinking stops and there are no more muddy boot marks on the downstairs carpet, I'm staying (although I will be taking the kids for a few days with my Mother!)