PDA

View Full Version : Hainan Airlines

BOEING7567
15th Sep 2013, 13:22
Is anybody working for Hainan Airlines? I would like to know something about the airlines. I have already European contract but I want move to the east.
Cheers

BOEING7567
17th Sep 2013, 08:14
Apparently a lot o people are interesting in Hna but no one knew something.
Is anyone know any post o any forum about Hna, even in private mes.:ok:
Thank

tcas69
17th Sep 2013, 19:00
Ex HU. Just use the search function, you will find a lot, mostly from disgruntled members but like everywhere, a little bit of truth shines through ;-)

inbdspoilr
3rd Oct 2013, 08:57
:ugh:
:ugh:

Just thought I'd post what it feels like every day flying in China.

The other posts are correct in saying that a properly worded search will reward you with as much information on HNA that you need.

One thing before I go. If you are not physically fit and/ or plan on getting that way, the medicals will burn you sooner or later. You will always wonder when you are going to fail and have to go home or some other country. Not a way to live unless you have to.

Leave your pride and Captain stripes in your home country because you are not a Captain here.

ONLY come to Asia as a last resort!

Pilot NG
6th Oct 2013, 23:20
Is it reliable about their reimbursement of other airlines tickets for pilots who are not able to catch a Haina's flight?

The other topicos in this forum just have information until 2008, does anyone have any news about Haina's screening process? Any recomendations?

Are the expats fitting well at the company?

Thanks