PDA

View Full Version : A&P nr. Cognac, France

JDS_AA5
5th Sep 2013, 12:55
Hello,

I am about to replace my G reg'd plane with one on the N register and in anticipation am looking to line up an A&P for when the maintenance etc. needs to be done. Can anyone please suggest:

a) If they know of any A&Ps in the Cognac area
b) If there are any A&Ps that might fancy a long weekend here (Holiday Villa in St Germain de Lusignan, Jonzac, Poitou-Charentes, France FR10907 (http://tinyurl.com/lpeao4m)) in exchange for coming to the area to do a little spanner work / sign offs etc. or
c) If there is a database/resource online that I can use to try and locate nearby A&Ps etc.

Many thanks,
John

cedgz
5th Sep 2013, 22:40
Not sure but i think that you can find this info on the faa.gov website.
I'm an a&p but with only 777, 757, A300 & MD11 experience (fully qualified on each, avionics, run, taxi, etops, etc...) but that doesn't help you. And a weekend in Cognac could be nice. :O

Steve McCroskey
6th Sep 2013, 16:19
There is a search function on the FAA website. Although their are no type ratings for an A + P you would need to get someone familiar with type. What type of aircraft is it. You might do better getting an IA as an A + P cannot sign an Annual on a N reg airplane. I might be available depending on type