PDA

View Full Version : Best Lame Job in QF

Righty Tighty
5th Sep 2013, 12:39
Well I have heard it all, The new boss that replaced GH was sent a big woolly eye mask from our northern DMM's in CNS,
They now have a Lame on Sat and Sun on overtime guarding the store up in FNQ from any bad ex employees that now work for the star gaining access to A330 parts,That's 11 hours at $120 plus an hour:ugh:
Mean while the 2 goons are now down in Bris Vegus trying to convince the big yank management that 20 plus year veterans are all bad.
Hey Big Kahuna,
Have a good look at what these blokes are up too up North,maybe a whole lot of what they are saying maybe just bull**it.
An old friend once said, If notsew;s mouth is open he is bullsh*tting:ok:

ALAEA Fed Sec
5th Sep 2013, 21:58
The job guarding the stores would be getting shared around for all the LAMEs I assume?

Righty Tighty
5th Sep 2013, 22:24
Only the Lames that sold there souls to get a seat on the train get rewarded with overtime,the rest just get marked as non team players by Notsew and sniggih

Long Bay Mauler
6th Sep 2013, 04:23
Don't they have locks on the doors in FNQ?

Or security cameras for taking mugshots of thieves.:E

sniggiH
6th Sep 2013, 04:41
There is rewards for being in the core group. I have had my hands full down in bris but my two weeks forced leave (because of several harrasment cases against me)has given me some spare time to reward some of my boys. After pulling the wool over GH's eyes for so long , I will be able to keep it going with TL. My management style hasn't changed . It seems that the bris blokes have balls, instead of those pussies in cns. My mate Notsew has also been found out down in bne. It seems that everywhere we go there is problems with the employees. Management are too stupid to see that the problem is our victimisation and harassment of the work force. Ha ha.

Ngineer
6th Sep 2013, 08:11
I beg to differ.

The best LAME job in QF is keeping the big red ones in the air with the boys on the floor, away from all the politics and bullcr@p.