View Full Version : Nigeria AIP?

Katamarino
5th Sep 2013, 09:14
Trying to find the Nigeria AIP, particularly data for Lagos, Ilorin, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. Extensive searches have so far drawn a blank. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

haihio
5th Sep 2013, 13:31
I've got a PDF copy of the AIP updated to November 2012. At the airport where I fly out of here in Nigeria they told me this is the latest update they have.
Send me a message with your email address and I'll email it to you.

JanetFlight
6th Sep 2013, 04:04
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (http://www.nama.gov.ng/)

Send them an email...think it helps ;)

dynamicd
6th Sep 2013, 05:07
You wont find anything on the nama website,next time you are in lagos airport, walk accross the road from MMA2 terminal to Nama headquarters (nigeria airspace management agency) tell them at the gate you are a pilot going to the AIS office. It will cost you 180 usd for the cd and this gives you a year worth of updates for . They update it every 4months with permanent stuff and ammendments if any within that period. The guys are friendly and professional.They always complain that they dont get many pilot visits. You could also fill in the facilities and service complaint form (controllers, navaids, lights etc) they usually get very little feed back from pilots who seem to prefer bitching about stuff on the radio or internet forums.

5N-OSA
10th Sep 2013, 18:09
@haihio, sent u a PM. Thinking of writing the CAA conversion exam. Thanks

eskerrikasko
23rd Jan 2016, 09:00
Buon giorno. Any chance to get your Nigerian pdf aip by mail?

thanks in advance

Bergkamp10
4th Feb 2016, 16:09
If anybody has a link for the AIP much appreciated.

dynamicd
16th Feb 2016, 10:57
Aip is published by Aeronautical information service a department at theNigeria airspace management agency. there office is opposite MMA 2 walk in there and pick up the CD they do not have it online. If you are overseas and really need the the nigerian Aip , liase with the AIS services in your location they can assist you. Better still just use the jepp. There is very little variation in procedures from Icao in the Nigeria Aip.

thiagoxys
6th Aug 2017, 23:17
I've got a PDF copy of the AIP updated to November 2012. At the airport where I fly out of here in Nigeria they told me this is the latest update they have.

Can you please sent me this document if you still have it?

Thank you so much.

pilot.pucci
29th Nov 2017, 11:06

Hello Haihio

Can you send it to me?

Thanks