PDA

View Full Version : A job offer impossible to turn down.

pilotchute
2nd Sep 2013, 14:22
Job Description
Benefits: - A320 Type Rating at Toulouse, France - Accommodation & Ground Transportation during Type Rating - Confirmed employment upon successful completion of Type Rating & Line Training Requirements: EASA/JAA Licenses accepted, ME/IR, Class 1 Medical. Limited slots available.. Send in your applications with following documents to [email protected] enroll in the early batch. Documents required: • Filled “ Application Form” - Can be downloaded • Pilot License • Class-1 Medical • Certified copy of flying experience • Last PPC check • No history of accidents/incidents report • ICAO English level • Copy of Passport • Skype ID PRICE: USD 120,000.00

I'm speechless

Sammetje
2nd Sep 2013, 14:56
Lionair....

peterc005
2nd Sep 2013, 15:22
If it's Lionair they probably charge extra to cover the cost of swimming lessons.

TeaTowel
2nd Sep 2013, 15:51
"Benefits"

Anyone applying for this should be publicly shamed.

wind check
2nd Sep 2013, 15:57
It is NOT lionair.

It's Maldivian.aero (http://maldivian.aero/)

captplaystation
3rd Sep 2013, 04:44
So, I guess you are expected to treat it as some sort of extended "adventure holiday" in the sun. Still expensive if treated as that.

drivez
3rd Sep 2013, 07:45
We can laugh, but you know someplace, somewhere, someone is spellchecking their application.

Scott C
3rd Sep 2013, 08:35
Personally, I wouldn't call self-funding a TR an opportunity to turn down.

I was hoping you'd found some job openings within a company that were doing the decent thing and actually paying to train their Pilots.

OutsideCAS
3rd Sep 2013, 08:46
Woooweee what an opportunity! not to be missed that one. I really liked the part also about The A320 option gives the opportunity to gain 500 hours flying time on the aircraft-the 737 Classic offers 500 hours actual flying time on the aircraft.

So there seem to be two different deals in that sweet doozie and if your really lucky you might, just might get an opportunity for 500hrs on the Airbus A320. Bit like playing the lottery. But with worse odds. And buying your card in Africa. Still am sure the salary will be good.:E

737 Jockey
3rd Sep 2013, 12:10
Lets not waste our time on this...

Do the math...

North Africa + Brookfield Aviation = STAY WELL AWAY!

Simples :ugh:

Artic Monkey
3rd Sep 2013, 12:30
Personally, I wouldn't call self-funding a TR an opportunity to turn down.

Yeah but Scott did you not see the irony of what F900 was trying to convey? :rolleyes:

camel
3rd Sep 2013, 12:31
April 1st arrived early ...just how low can u g:mad:o?

plenty of muppets around to jump on this one!

RTN11
3rd Sep 2013, 12:45
Yeah but Scott did you not see the irony of what F900 was trying to convey?

Rather difficult to convey tone, but I read it as being ironic, and pointing out how poor an opportunity this was.

Other posters seem to have taken it as dead serious, which it may well have been, in which case I feel sorry for the poor fella if this is what he thinks a good opportunity looks like.

Trouble is, I bet they will get plenty of applicants :{

autoflight
3rd Sep 2013, 13:16
If there is no clear indication by the poster that this is not an actual advertisement, it should be treated as one.

jetjockey696
3rd Sep 2013, 13:54
Lion air and MSD no more... MSD only bought headaches, fAKE LICENSes, attitude problem pilots.. Rumours... Captain K is exiled in thailand because no Captain wants to fly with him.

If you join this MSD... they will keep your flying pay.. what you work for... and you will keep your salary of 2000usd.

If you are into DPs:E this is a good company....

latetonite
3rd Sep 2013, 14:44
Any one biting in this opportunity probable deserves it.

Boeing Europe
3rd Sep 2013, 14:53
Who is this captain K that is always mentioned with regards to MSD , 120,000 to work for someone is just comedy

Silver Spur
3rd Sep 2013, 15:50
drivez, if only we had a 'like', 'share' or 're-path'

Priceless......:}

ZeBedie
3rd Sep 2013, 20:10
Let's all apply, just to annoy them ;)