PDA

View Full Version : United Airways(BD).ltd vs Regent Airways bd (Benifits)

BD051
26th Aug 2013, 19:33
Hi, I'm a new member in PPRune..
I've got few questions...
How much do United Airways(BD) or Regent Airways bd Captains, F/O's make ? (monthly)
What are the shifts like?
How many hrs per month?

Warm Regards
BD051

captjns
26th Aug 2013, 23:21
It was about a year ago that I corresponed with Regent. They said they quoted a salary of about 9,000 per month. Again, I can't remember the exact figure. The advert negleted to point out that one is on partial pay until one starts flying. However, one is expected to perform office duties and manual work on reduced pay.

They also said they would provide hotel too with no perks. Researched the Hotel. It was probably a 2 star hotel.

No idea if they even have their AOC yet.

Make sure you have a valid round trip ticket before working for these guys for the just in case factor.

Quazar
28th Aug 2013, 04:19
The Airline pays for the costs of positive space Economy Class air tickets for the crew member‟s travel from Home residence to the Base residence at the beginning of the contract and from the Base residence to the Home residence at the completion of the assignment period.
A – 9
Monthly Block Hours
Maximum hours allowed, with full respect to the applicable regulatory flight time regulations.
A – 10
Basic Monthly Salary, net of taxes
US Dollars 10,000.00 (United States Dollars Ten Thousand Only) per month in subject to obtaining validation from CAAB. Before validation he/she will receive 25% salary.
A – 11
Hourly Overtime Charge
1/80 of basic monthly salary after 80 hours every calendar month.
A – 12
Payment Date
Monthly salary would be paid within first 07 days of next month
A – 13
Allowances/Per Diems
Inclusively as per the company policy
A – 14
Living Arrangements
Company will provide hotel accommodation for initial 03 weeks. Then onwards pilots will arrange their own accommodation with the help of company provided vendor