PDA

View Full Version : the UK or USA to study Aviation Management?

massimus
21st Aug 2013, 23:25
I would like to hear any advices or comments regarding where is the best place to study aviation management. I have two choices - the United Kingdom (London or Coventry) and the USA (mainly on east coast).

Next year I will finish my International Diploma Programm in Vienna International School and in the beginning I wanted to apply to the UK but after my dad has been offered a job in the USA and my family is moving there next year a new option has appeared.

In the USA I'm looking for east-coast colleges (NY, FL). I have already found numbers of them on a special web site using filters.

The main problem is that I have to decide until October (application deadlines) and for the USA I must do SAT exam or TOEFL. For the UK I just need to meet the entry requirements (points in my final exams).

The big advantage studying in the USA that parallel with management education I can do the commercial pilot licence as a plan b for my future carrer.

For me now it's a really difficult decision and I want to choose the better one for my future.

Thank you in advance!

RENURPP
22nd Aug 2013, 01:02
An Austrian asking Australians whether the UK or USA would be a better option to study?
I don't know which country, however I suggest ensuring geography is one of the subjects you elect.

Jack Ranga
22nd Aug 2013, 02:55
He's probably asking on an Australian forum because after all, we Australians are the best in the world at all aspects of Aviation :D look at the amount we spend on regulation! That alone proves that there must be an enormous amount of aviation activity in this country :cool: