PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Management Company for sale

No RYR for me
20th Aug 2013, 09:06
One of my owners wants to buy his own AOC as he still thinks there is money to be made..... :rolleyes: I told him that all AOC's are for sale :E

Anyway I am looking for an EASA AOC preferably with Russian access. A (number) of large cabin on the AOC are preferred. Any one who can point me in the right direction? PM if you wish.

No RYR for me
26th Aug 2013, 07:38
Thanks for all the replies so far. To be sure: large aircraft type(s) on the AOC is a priority for the owner.

rak64
26th Aug 2013, 15:28
One of my owners slave?

wants to buy his own AOCyou can't buy an AOC, because it is not for sale, its a right. But its possible to overtake an existing Company, by acquiring the majority. Or just talk to an existing AOC holder to start an own brand under his AOC, aka 'operated by...'
Without experiences and good contact to the authorities it might time and money consuming.

vjs
27th Aug 2013, 12:57
In Germany - yes. Take a Austrian one, buy your inspector of your choice, everything is fine. Never wondered why there are so many Austrian AOCs around :oh:. You would wonder what they STILL allow nowadays...

No RYR for me
9th Sep 2013, 08:13
update 2

Thanks for all the PM's. We are talking to a German AOC. If that fails you probably see an ad in Flight.... :}

flymetothe moon
10th Sep 2013, 08:34
Hi All,

I may know of an AOC/Managment Company that could be up for grabs...

PM's welcome.

No RYR for me
30th Sep 2013, 07:44
Deal done... He bought the one we advised him not to :ouch:

Thanks for all the PM's :ok:

flymetothe moon
16th Mar 2014, 16:35
Hi Guys,

I still know of an AOC/Managment Company that could be up for grabs...

PM's welcome.