PDA

View Full Version : EZY/GOE Ops!

JB007
3rd May 2002, 17:09
This isn't meant to stir things honest!!! :D

Just sat in GECAT @ LGW waiting for my SIM to come available so, just wondering, as alot of you from both Ops/Crewing departments post here and i'm sure their are a few like myself who have some opinions on this, whats the general thinking towards the whole Uk short haul market been Orange ?!

Bet the Bethanis boys are rubbing there hands together!!! Few potential extra modules then.....

no sig
3rd May 2002, 17:51
What a good idea!

Mr Angry from Purley
3rd May 2002, 20:02
JB007

Like the FCL / Airworld /Caledonian merger it will end in tears for some, apart from the Greek mafia as you say.
Anyway EZY is one of the few airlines you've not aquainted??.

Didn't realise they had a Cessna 150 sim @ GECAT????

Angry - Quite a chip your carrying around these days, things not going too well?. This new Bulletin Board is very useful!! JB

no sig
3rd May 2002, 20:57
Mr Angry

I hope not, by the very nature of the low cost airline there is very little fat in either Company and the management of a merger of two organisation will need that resource, at least for a while. Sure there may/will be some shuffles no doubt, but I don't believe it is comparable to the other mergers that you mention.

PaddyOpants
4th May 2002, 00:01
Where will they locate Ops/Crewing/Rostering STN or LTN...Easy land is way to small to run the show now..........XR31 with those white stiletto’s....... madam

Paddy

paperpusher
5th May 2002, 10:52
I have to say on balance, a good move. It will surely offer job security, and the ammalgam of EZY/GO routes will compliment each other..I'm staying positive and looking to the future.
In closing I have to say I'm sorry to see the GO brand disappear
but then, so it goes in this industry.

easy come easy
6th May 2002, 10:23
Joint ops could be good so long as Sherlock's brother doesn't come as part of the package, or preferable move him to a desk job in the middle of a convienient runway.

paperpusher
6th May 2002, 11:23
Easy Come Easy,
Very good, your post made me smile BUT! sorry we are giving you Sherlocks brother if you want him or not!
Brgds
PP:D

cargoflyer
8th May 2002, 16:03
Hello folks,
seems like your tread has been overtaken with the orange outfit going for DeutscheBA... maybe thats even more add-on's for "les orange" in order to copy with the increased fleet size and crew data (this however pending on the greek contractual obligations!)

Cheers

Sean Dillon
16th May 2002, 10:15
Best of luck to all you guys involved...I hear it's confirmed...should make for an interesting merger!

I don't think EZY management have helped by stirring the situation by offering BC a job....which was obviously a wind up by Webster/Stelios!!!

AOG007
18th May 2002, 02:32
Hope the management of Go/Easy are able to merge the two departments in an ifficient manner. Unlike the recent merger I had to endure with Brymon/Bral/Manx...... Drinking in a brewery springs to mind!

Good Luck to all involved.