PDA

View Full Version : List Of FBO/Frequencies

special brother
12th Aug 2013, 09:08
I have been searching for a list of FBO and their relative frequencies on the internet but cannot trace any. Would anyone have a suggestion or where to look for this list? Happy Flying:ok:

Pratt X 3
12th Aug 2013, 14:16
ACUKWIK (http://www.acukwik.com)

FrankR
12th Aug 2013, 17:06
We quit calling FBOs "20 minutes out" long ago. It never seems to do much, and they can track you using Flightaware (and others).

Does anyone think it has positive effects?

FR

Tinstaafl
12th Aug 2013, 17:29
Sometimes. Depends on the FBO, I think. Some seem to be better than others at using their radios & managing resources.

silverknapper
12th Aug 2013, 17:31
Frank.

I still do. And on the odd occasion it has been very useful. Especially at one particular destination where getting transport to turn up early is never easy. Also useful for getting the parking spot.

formulaben
27th Aug 2013, 16:08
We quit calling FBOs "20 minutes out" long ago. It never seems to do much, and they can track you using Flightaware (and others).

Does anyone think it has positive effects?It gives us that extra time to get a rental car over if it is not there as promised...I've asked FBOs and nearly all of them appreciate a heads up, even if they do track, as the CSRs sometimes don't monitor as they should. :hmm:

deefer dog
27th Aug 2013, 18:50
We always call them in advance and advise what services we need on landing. Serves as a reminder for them, even if they were informed in the handling request.

Seems silly not to.....especially as all FBO's use toll free frequencies!

Teach you FA to do it if its too much trouble/tricky for you.