PDA

View Full Version : Remember this?

NutLoose
27th Jul 2013, 22:23
LSD - Testing On British Marines (1964) (Misc.) [HD] - YouTube

:)

ksimboy
28th Jul 2013, 10:11
Preferred the one they used to show with the goat, until the touchy freely tree huggers stopped it being shown.

Wander00
28th Jul 2013, 11:53
Was on a course at Winterbourne when the "goat" film was shown. One of the course was CO of a regiment, probably Welsh, that had a goat as mascot. Another Lt Col (ISTR a Gunner) leant forward and whispered in Welsh ear "Your Regimental goat I think". When the 2 Lt Cols had been separated, we continued with the lecture..................

Milo Minderbinder
28th Jul 2013, 13:30
One company I worked at in the 1980's still had a kilo and a half of LSD in store, which dated back to the 1960's and allegedly had been made by Dr Hoffman himself. Quite possibly the source for the material used in those tests.
When it was purchased, possession was quite legal, but by the 1980's it had become illegal to possess, putting the company in quite a potential problem as the licences had expired........It was still there when I left, but understand it was later destroyed. We often used to speculate on potential value, and what "fun" could have been had with it

CoffmanStarter
28th Jul 2013, 15:51
Now I understand the "Mindbender" handle :E