View Full Version : Skyaero Limited

ElAl
24th Jul 2013, 14:39
Anybody heard about those guys?

Thanks

bushnok
26th Jul 2013, 09:59
Hi, I received an email asking me to full out a form and scan and email it back. can't find any info on them and not sure I want them to have my handwritten personal info scanned and given to them. asked for more info from them, location, types, contract date etc and received a short email saying they have a pilot and engineering position, regards Soloman Ade, however the email comes from Samson Ade and multiple errors on the application form. suspect

ElAl
27th Jul 2013, 08:27
But what can happen if they have personal info in handwrite..?

slatanmhor
27th Jul 2013, 08:38
EIAI,

There are many unscrupulous characters out there who are very adept at forging signatures of innocent victims for their own personal monetary gain....
Once you can forge a signature, you can withdraw monies from accounts, sign contracts for your own personal gain etc

HS1983
27th Jul 2013, 15:14
I've received the form. Same questions. No answer...
Mistrust.
So I won't send back this form.

Swaroop Percy
1st Aug 2013, 11:34
I got a call from them.. any idea what it si all about?

vornlinks
1st Aug 2013, 12:35
Hello all's,

I had the same contacts, mail from Solomon Ade Ade then answer from Samson.
Then I had contact with a company Golink a Mr. Usman Kilo I should 400,-USD transfer for expenses.
I will not do, I think there's something suspicious.

koenig 218
1st Aug 2013, 13:41
Guys be careful for SKYAERO.I had the same job offer B747 but had to pay $400.00 for visa processing fees which I did not,so be careful

Evanelpus
1st Aug 2013, 14:53
Guys be careful for SKYAERO.I had the same job offer B747 but had to pay $400.00 for visa processing fees which I did not,so be careful

UNBELIEVEABLE

How many more times are we going to read stories like this on PPRuNe? I would view any new/start up opportunities coming out of Africa as potential bank account emptiers.

You have been warned!

sky&ocean
7th Aug 2013, 16:12
Just got a phone call from these guys.
They have sent me an application form etc, etc...
Of course I didn't give any financial details to them and they promised to contact me again via internet. Some 9000$ seem to be the Captain's pay on a rotational basis of 3 months on/1 month off ???

Suspicious to me !!??

Von Kitebender
7th Aug 2013, 18:40
Their website (Oil & Gas Section) seems to have a Chilean registered Bell Helicopter and what looks like a Bristow's Superpuma

IXUXU
8th Aug 2013, 14:48
SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Solid Rust Twotter
8th Aug 2013, 15:18
You think...?:}

IXUXU
8th Aug 2013, 20:44
No doubt about it.:}

freeagle211
10th Aug 2013, 13:24
Hello.
Do you a private email?
I just received the same things

Fr

freeagle211
10th Aug 2013, 13:25
Hello.
Do you have a private email?
I just received the same things

Fr

pilotchute
10th Aug 2013, 15:31
Anyone that asks you too pay them for a job/Visa/airfare are crooks. No matter how desperate you are for a job don't send any money.

There was an ad for a company called Airlinkers around last year and some people lost up to 10K USD at a time. The office address given was a demolished apartment block in Mumbai I think. I called them for a copy of the "contract" and was told I couldn't see it until I had paid 10K USD by wire transfer.

Think people.

freeagle211
11th Aug 2013, 15:16
:*:*.
we can't sleep eyes closed in this world....

flydive1
11th Aug 2013, 15:41
Alert - Sky Aero Limited (http://www.skyaerolimited.com/ale)

freeagle211
11th Aug 2013, 15:56
I just received a contract from sky aero
fr

freeagle211
11th Aug 2013, 16:00
Hello

Anyone had the same contract from them ???

Solid Rust Twotter
11th Aug 2013, 17:47
What the hell! Go for it. Someone has to be the example....

safari76
12th Aug 2013, 02:03
I received an email Saturday morning with a contract and letter of employment for the position of First Officer for 7,000 dollars us after taxes, I reply asking for what airplane and they reply for an Airbus 320 with training n Madrid, Spain. Mr. Samson Ade told me the chief pilot is Mr Anthony Runner. I am looking information about the airplanes, company, personnel etc but no luck at all. Glolink Travel is the company taking care of Visas wich of course you have to pay 400.00 US. They are expecting me on September 6th, 2013. Does anyone has the same date, equippment, salary? To me this look so weird that I actually never interviewed or anything. Just 3 questions over the phone.

pilotchute
12th Aug 2013, 02:23
I am astonished to see that no matter how plain it is to see that something is a scam, people still hang on to some sort of hope that it isn't.

For those of you who need a little help here it is.

Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam!
Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam! Skyaero is a scam!

Pardal
12th Aug 2013, 14:23
I had to register just to post this.
IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!

skyaerolimited.com registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: SKYAEROLIMITED.COM
Registrar URL: Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Updated Date: 2013-07-12 13:13:14
Creation Date: 2013-07-12 13:13:14
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-07-12 13:13:14
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (480) 624-2599
Admin Fax: (480) 624-2598
Admin Email: @domainsbyproxy.com
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (480) 624-2599
Tech Fax: (480) 624-2598
Tech Email: @domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS67.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS68.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Their web site is fake. The alert page is only to distract you from the scam.
The phone numbers are incomplete, the state code is actually (84) not only (8), and again.. Its missing numbers. But even if you try calling obviously it will say it doesnt exist.

The address doesnt exist on google, maps(apple), waze. They are not registered anywhere.

Also if you google it skyaero limited for images. There wont be any. Only those 2 or 3 that are on THEIR WEBPAGE!!!

And as pointed. They are possibly americans.

And next time ask yourselves. Witch company is willing to pay you 6-10 thousand dollars, give you all kinds of assistance and not paying 400 dollars for visas?

Cheers

distancefighter
5th Sep 2013, 05:52
Dear all

In july it was a post on aviation job search for africa:
Expired: Aircraft Engineer at Sky Aero in Africa | www.aviationjobsearch.com | 2125533 (http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/job/pilot-captain/2125533)
i have applied on that job after 3 days they have send me a form
to full fill with my trainings and other infos.
After filling that form they have called me for phone interview from the
hr mr Samson Ade.
The next day they have send me an email that i succeed the screening process
they have send me contract and employment letter and they told me to contact
with glolink travel soy i can apply for my visa.
I contacted with Dr Ushman kilo the owner of that agency and they requested me via western union 400 usd for the visa ,
I have payed....that 400 usd and now they are seeking more sending me that email:
ATTN: Mr. xxxxxxx

We have been compelled to notify you that for the final fulfillment of the Government, Work and Residence permit document requirements of Nigeria, you shall be required to pay the following charges below for the acquisition and processing of your necessary residence and work permits papers with the immigration services.

GOVERNMENT AND IMMIGRATION CHARGES: (PERMITS REQUIREMENTS)
A. Letter of application for Nigeria Work permits papers; Application should be addressed to the DIRECTOR Nigeria VISA/PERMITS OFFICE Nigerian Immigration Services, specifically stating purpose of application and job engagement.

1. Residence Permit form: -------------- $350
2. Work Permit form: ---------------------- $350
3. Nigeria Immigration Form: --------------------- $300
4. Booking/Issuance Fee: ------------------------ $200
5. Border Crossing Card Fee: ----------------- $230
(For applicants that are 18yrs. and above)
6. Approval/Clearance: ----------------------- $120
7. Tax: ---------------------------------- $100
Total: ---------------------------------------- $1650

PAYMENT METHOD
You are to make payment via the Western Union Money Transfer Services OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SERVICES c/o MARO DAFE -(ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR); and upon successful money transfer forward to us via e-mail; the necessary transaction details for confirmation of remittance which comprises of;

NAME OF SENDER: (As specifically entered at the point of transaction)
NAME OF RECEIVER/BENEFICIARY: (This must be MARO DAFE)
TEXT QUESTION: (This should be entered as COLOUR?)
ANSWER: (This should be entered as BLUE)
MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number)
PROVINCE/CITY MONEY WAS SENT FROM:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
METHOD OF TRANSFER (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM)

NOTE: Forms will be collected on receipt of cost as stipulated by the immigrations and must be sent via courier as it must come in its original copies. Documents will be sent you in not more than 72 working hours as this is the maximum amount of time it will take for the documents to be ready.

Please note that Residence/Work Permit shall be sent to you as stated above and a copy also to the consulate/embassy over there in your country including a job offer from the employer on your behalf also booking/flight movement schedule. You shall on the immediate receipt of the said documents, present them to the consulate over there in your country with original copy of your international passport/passport photograph if your international passport is not available at the moment.

Regards,
Dr. Usman Kilo
For: Glolink Travel Agency

babisiliop
6th Sep 2013, 10:02
You just lost 400$,don't loose any more by sending them money.
They are scams.
When ever you see Western Union payment,run away.

Cheers

vornlinks
8th Sep 2013, 15:23
Hello Distance Fighter

that's too bad that you're fallen for this scam.
send no more money there because that is also lost!!

pilotchute
8th Sep 2013, 17:20
and I thought everyone knew how to google these days.

amerioca
13th Nov 2013, 09:19
Google MARO DAFE, who is the :mad: obviously cashing in, and you will find this:

Westminister Oil & Gas Limited / Fake Job Scam Fraud - Fraudwatchers (http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=176276)

www.scamwarners.com ? View topic - Westminister Oil & Gas Limited / Fake Job Scam Fraud (http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=76550)

http://419advancefeefraud.********.com/2013_09_01_archive.html

Evanelpus
13th Nov 2013, 09:25
Fools and their money.....you know the rest!

sognodivolare
23rd Nov 2013, 11:26
I've received as well contract and employer letter and of course I'll not go to pay nothing, but I'll go to play with them. I'll do all my best for try to do something and stop this :mad: that are going to play with our dreams. First off all I'll try to contact Nigerian aviation authority, I'll call or I'll go to Nigerian Embassy. Come on guys, let's do something and stop this people.

namesiw
23rd Nov 2013, 16:25
Hello to all,
Just yesterday i had an interview, by skype, with Samson Ade, He offer to me many U.S, dollars and after finished He told me to wait for the mail on the next days with the contract. TODAY in my mail i saw the contract, and seems real, but after read all of those things here on PPRUNE, i am afraid to call back again.
So guys do you think that is a FAKE? If i will contact GLOLINK and they will not ask money to me, i will go inside or not?
OF COURSE, If they ask me money i will not send to them, that is SURE.
Thank you fo any answer.

sognodivolare
23rd Nov 2013, 18:24
i send an email to the travel agency, and they reply with the payment form. I've already sent an email to NCAA for ask a check of the documentations. Monday I'll call a Nigerian embassy, for ask the visa process and all the costs.
I've also sent an email to both of them ( skyaero and travel agency) asking more info about the company, fleet, flight, history and connection, and also all the documents that every company need to have from the CAA. Of course they will not reply, will see... We have to do something for stop this people that like to join with our dreams.

namesiw
23rd Nov 2013, 21:15
I agree with you.:ok:

koenig 218
25th Nov 2013, 15:37
Its a scam guys:ugh:I asked them whats the registration of the aircraft and they could not tell me.They told me that I would be based in Port Harcourt in Nigeria,but I know for a fact there is no B747 classic based there!!!SCAM,SCAM SCAM!:=

sognodivolare
25th Nov 2013, 21:13
as they told me, that I'm suppose to fly the 737, I looked Port Harcourt airport web site. There are only two companies based there with this aircraft. ARIK AIR and AERO.
Tomorrow I'll try to call them, also if I know that it's a scam.

Swept
13th Dec 2013, 17:24
Read every page of the website and give me your honest opinion whether any self respecting individual with slight management experience has looked at it and signed off on it being released to the internet?

My opinion….Scam.

I applied….fill out this form in handwriting?????????? I didn't even bother to ring the number.

dimityrangelow
3rd Jan 2014, 14:17
Ask Nigerian CAA about this company! They should know if it is registered as an Air Operator. But probably the answer will be negative. :confused:

gear up job
3rd Jan 2014, 18:01
Hi All,

Anybody who receives an email from skyaerolimited asking them to pay $400 for the visa and etc should go ahead and pay them. No need of posting your question in pprune asking if they are legitimate.

Just think of it as a charity donation to some strangers and you will indeed get rewarded with a captain job!

Another driver
3rd Jan 2014, 19:48
Greetings to all concerned,

Foremost, I want to stress that sadly, the only reason I decided to join this forum today, is to forward the information that follows, as this issue with SkyAero seems to be never ending.

Like most of you I’m sure, the path leading me to this point was straight forward, unlike any other pilot job related procedure undertaken to date!

1 Replied to the add on Flight Global
2 Returned the subsequently forwarded application form, (in hand writing).
3 Had a 4’48” phone interview via skype with Mr. A, if you can call that an interview, (I asked all the questions), related for my part to a 737-700 captain position, although I haven’t flown the type in over 3 years!
4 Received confirmation of successful screening along with employment letter, contract and instructions to contact Glolink travel immediately...You know the rest!
(Of course none of the documents include info on type, base, recurrent training etc.)

As resignation and frustration set in with all the wrong pieces of the puzzle falling into place, I simply elected to forward the whole thing to my country’s High Commission, Foreign Affairs, trade and development branch in Nigeria. I was hoping that with the many local resources at their disposal, it would be a walk in the park for them to unmask the villains!

Much to my surprise, I have to admit, they responded almost instantly with instructions amongst others to discontinue any sort of communication with SkyAero on the spot, and confirmation that a request for further investigation was forwarded to their Port Harcourt division. So, hopefully more to follow...

For now however, as you already knew or rightfully suspected, the SCAM lies with the increasing Glolink fees you will be required to pay if you elect to proceed.
As it turns out, this is not at all the procedure a Nigerian employer has to follow to obtain work and residency permits. They are solely responsible for the process and there is nothing or very little you, as an individual from the outside can or are supposed to do!

Hope this will help some of you still undecided, but I would love to hear more on this, especially from someone who actually got there or has something positive to say. Guess I’m a believer...

gear up job
4th Jan 2014, 05:04
Any body who gets SCAMMED should feel sorry and blame themselves.

Most pilots think Africa is an easy place where you can get a Capt or FO job easily without much fuss yet it's completely the opposite.

If such jobs do exist, how come the local pilots of that country (FYI they are many local pilots looking for work) don't go for them or other pilots from Africa because i have NEVER read a comment from a pilot in Africa saying they have been conned by ABC company based in ABC African country.

These scams will continue thriving and no matter how many posts and comments people write on pprune about these dubious companies, some banana will still be conned and then ask questions later or vice versa.