PDA

View Full Version : Airbus VACBI - no sound

Tutaewera
19th Jul 2013, 14:39
Hi,

Using Airbus VACBI for A330 to prepare for a new job. It does run from DVD OK, but there is no sound when going through the course, apart from the little "clicks" when you advance the slides. The PC itself is fine. I even used a 2008 laptop and restored all the OEM software so its back to Wndows XP (wouldnt run on my newer PC's with Windows 7 & 8 etc).

Have explored the DVD and found some audio files that run just fine by double clicking on them directly in their folders, but they don't work when running the course normally (ie via the menus).

This isn't my first rodeo, I have been using VACBI for 9 years now, on both the A320 and A340. And although its sometimes a bit error prone (even on Airbus school PC's), I have never had this issue with absolutely no course audio (slide narration etc).

Any clues? :sad:

bouphi
13th Jan 2020, 09:33
Hi,

Using Airbus VACBI for A330 to prepare for a new job. It does run from DVD OK, but there is no sound when going through the course, apart from the little "clicks" when you advance the slides. The PC itself is fine. I even used a 2008 laptop and restored all the OEM software so its back to Wndows XP (wouldnt run on my newer PC's with Windows 7 & 8 etc).

Have explored the DVD and found some audio files that run just fine by double clicking on them directly in their folders, but they don't work when running the course normally (ie via the menus).

This isn't my first rodeo, I have been using VACBI for 9 years now, on both the A320 and A340. And although its sometimes a bit error prone (even on Airbus school PC's), I have never had this issue with absolutely no course audio (slide narration etc).

Any clues? :sad:
HELLO,

I am looking for the A340 VACBI, where to get it ?

thanks for reply

Fil