PDA

View Full Version : dj f/a interview saturday agghhhhh

flightbunny
2nd May 2002, 07:47
:) need any help anyone would like to throw my way re dj and there unconvential interview process!! what do they ask in round 1 and if anyone has gotton past round 1 what do they ask in round 2/3. i'm being high in my hopes to get to round 2/3 but i so want to work for dj!!!

any suggestions on what to wear should it be classic look or zany and wacky????

all help appreciated :D will be forever in debt to u all:)

thanks

cabin secure
3rd May 2002, 08:33
Hi flightbunny
I made it through the first DJ interview.
I wore, yes, beige pants and a white shirt. Wore my hair parted on the side and pulled back in a low ponytail. Wore a nice pair of medium heeled slingbacks. Wear minimum jewellery and stud earrings.(you want to look as close to the image as possible). This means light makeup in earthy tones and a nude/pale lippy too.
The second interview was what we call target selection questions. Just always remember to turn anything negative to a positive. There were 2 questions relating to dealing with unhappy people and one about contributing to your team.
At the first one make sure you work with your group as an equal team player. Don't be over the top, bossy, or take over the group. Make suggestions but give everyone the opportunity to have a go.

GO GETTEM GIRL & BEST OF LUCK!!;) :D :cool:

flightbunny
5th May 2002, 01:40
thankyou cabin secure for your info..
interview did not go so well.. mind you they were interviewing 300 people over sat and sun so i have a 1 in 300 chance:( .

interview was with a group and firstly they make u perform a skit and then talk about something.. i had to go and pick the stupid yellow paddle!!! big mistake..and to top that all of i even broke one of the stupid props!!! gees i think i have been blacklisted for life!!!!

anyway have to wait 2 weeks.. although i dont think i have a chance since i did hear one of the interviewers remark on how pretty one of the people in our group was!!

thanks anyway!!!:D :)

FloatJockey
5th May 2002, 10:21
Flightbunny! I LOVE YOUR STYLE! :D

Mrs. FJ