PDA

View Full Version : ALEA (sic) makes the big kids media

Romulus
2nd Jul 2013, 20:32
Out of the Aviation pages, into the main.

SMH CBD Section (http://www.smh.com.au/business/awu-engineers-rebirth-of-row-20130702-2p9xt.html)

004wercras
2nd Jul 2013, 20:45
In response to the article, I doubt that Howes has disappeared into the horizon. And I think the connection of Howes and Wirth is an undeniable conflict of interest.

This is 2013, the 'faceless men' technique is the in thing. It's when you hide like a cockroach between the cracks of a floor board. Under the cover of darkness you pop your head up when nobody can see you, do your business, then scamper back to your hidden abode and await the next opportunity to silently and covertly act.

Steve is old school, a school I respect. No king hits, no hiding and not turning up to the fight. Fight it out man to man, show the world you have 'grown a pair'.
Good luck Steve, keep fighting the fight :ok:

ALAEA Fed Sec
2nd Jul 2013, 23:33
I think I know that bloke. The McDine one that is.

COM Cleaner
3rd Jul 2013, 06:43
John Shakespeare really captured the flavour of this piece. But where was the Flower Girl - preparing another round of drinks or breaking out more palm fronds for the Master's shade?

Cargo744
3rd Jul 2013, 08:59
Another Union condemned to the realms of stupidity and irrelevance. How's that slow bake going Steve?

ALAEA Fed Sec
3rd Jul 2013, 10:15
Yes Qantas is slowly baking. Seen the share price and May traffic figures? Happens when the people running the company have never worked in the industry.

Talkwrench
3rd Jul 2013, 23:45
Don't let the AWU fool you with bluff and bluster.

The AWU covers unlicensed aircraft maintenance engineers.

The ALAEA covers licensed aircraft maintenance engineers.

The job classification of 'A' licensed aircraft maintenance engineer should therefore be covered by the ALAEA EBA. Not the AWU EBA.

That is the heart of the matter. Everything else is just hot air.

aveng
4th Jul 2013, 01:05
The difference in responsility between licensed and unlicensed in considerable - the downside is the level of trouble you can get in if you stuff up. Soooooo think hard who you would want representing you if it all goes wrong.

Hummmm........Steve P or Paul H.

No brainer really:ok:

Romulus
4th Jul 2013, 03:04
Hey that's unfair!

PH finished Year 8 and part of Year 9...