PDA

View Full Version : London Film Premiere tickets for ppruners

JerryG
2nd Jul 2013, 16:46
To any old mates who we have forgotten, lost addresses etc, I have reserved 20 free tickets to the London showing of our film "THE EARTH WINS" at the BFI Odeon IMAX in Waterloo on Thursday 11th July. 1900 for drinks, 1945 for the film. It's the first IMAX movie to be shot entirely from the air.

PM me with how many tickets you'd like. First come first served!

(For more please see The Earth Wins | (http://www.theearthwins.com))

Cheers
JerryG

John Eacott
2nd Jul 2013, 23:31
Love to go Jerry: can you shout the airfare as well? ;)

DyuG0F5hTNQ

DirtDiver
2nd Jul 2013, 23:56
Awesome! :)
Does it also come out on DVD ? because i live in holland unfortunately can't go to the premiere.
I would buy definitely buy a DVD! :)

JerryG
3rd Jul 2013, 04:29
I can do better than that John, I'll bring the film to you! Melbourne Premiere 28th August. Same offer to ppruners as London.

John Eacott
3rd Jul 2013, 07:29
:ok:

Looking forward to it Jerry, many thanks.

JerryG
5th Jul 2013, 16:03
Dirt Diver ... sadly no DVDs yet as our music licence (a cool quarter million $ !) only covers Giant Screen theatres at the moment. Hopefully DVDs in due course.

In the meantime still got a couple of tickets left for London if anybody wants to give me names for the door list before the end of the weekend.

DirtDiver
5th Jul 2013, 16:34
Maybe IMAX in holland also a nice stop ? ;)

I will patiently wait for a DVD when ever available but still pretty cool project :)
If possible with out sound also good if it saves money haha ;)

John Eacott
22nd Aug 2013, 02:29
Nice interview on 3LO, Jerry :ok:

Looking forward to watching the film :cool:

JerryG
22nd Aug 2013, 09:04
Thanks John! Links to interviews are being posted at The Earth Wins | News (http://theearthwins.com/news/)

If any pruners have any faint understanding of the new religions Twitter and Facebook I am told we need "likes" and "friends" and "re-tweets" to help push the concept of a film shot entirely from helicopters to the unbelievers.... and if anybody has time to explain those things to a really ancient aviator???

John Eacott
22nd Aug 2013, 09:32
If any pruners have any faint understanding of the new religions Twitter and Facebook I am told we need "likes" and "friends" and "re-tweets" to help push the concept of a film shot entirely from helicopters to the unbelievers.... and if anybody has time to explain those things to a really ancient aviator???

I think you have to be a campaigning Prime Minister to understand that stuff.

Or half our age. Or less :p