PDA

View Full Version : tiger AD/jetstar AD

emily713
23rd Jun 2013, 08:15
Hi,

I am new to the forum, so forgive me if the questions have already been asked

I am waiting to attendant the tiger AD in july, melbourne based, but I was also on hold to attend the next jetstar assessment day. anyone know when the next AD for jetstar is?

Thx

Leslie2015
10th Jul 2013, 10:00
Drivers Licence??

To whom may know,

I'm considering applying for the Cabin Manager role with Tiger in Syd. However the website says it's a requirement to have a driver's licence.

I live 2 suburbs from airport, and 50 metres from the city rail station, that's on the airport line.

However, I do not have a driver's licence. I could be at the airport within 60 minutes of being called. Does anyone know why this is a requirement? Not even the other 3 airlines specify this?

Any 'proper' heads up would be good.
Thank you.

L

Jackal717
10th Jul 2013, 11:08
Hey Leslie, I got a job with tiger as a cabin crew but hopefully to get started to be trained any soon. I don't have a driver licence either. On the AD the recruiters said that the transportation in Sydney is good enough so they were not so strict with this but I'm not sure about cabin manager position. You should give it a try.

Cheers

Leslie2015
11th Jul 2013, 10:15
Thank you for your reply.

Good points and I agree. Therefore cannot workout why they would state it as a mandatory requirement.

I'll see how I go with my application.

L:ok: