PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways Hiring Trainee First Officer 2013

cyrilroy21
21st Jun 2013, 12:27
Just in case someone missed it , I have started a thread for the same in the wannabe forums

Tentative date for the exam is 21st July

Good Luck :ok:

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-wannabes/517529-jet-airways-hiring-trainee-first-officer-2013-a.html#post7903023

boeing787dreamliner
21st Jun 2013, 16:27
Do you need current ir ?

spoolkick
21st Jun 2013, 16:29
it says so!

cyrilroy21
21st Jun 2013, 16:59
Do you need current ir ?

I get a sense of deja vu when I see someone asking this question :)

Through sources the Jet Airways HR has confirmed that current / valid IR is not required
You just need an IR endorsed on a valid CPL :ok:

This is how it was back in 2011 . If you read the other Jet Airways trainee thread you can see this question being asked numerous times and in the end everyone without a valid IR got called

P.S : I would suggest everyone to continue the discussion regarding Jet Airways trainee FO 2013 in the wannabe forum ( link given above) . I started one here so that people dont miss out on the other one ( some people still dont know the wannabe forum exists )

Request Mods to lock this thread

Capt.Abhishek.S
21st Jun 2013, 20:08
Since this is my first attempt at JET AIRWAYS exams,I have few questions.

Correct me if I am wrong but I guess there are in total 4 rounds.
1st - Written Exam
2nd- Group Discussion
3rd- Interview
4th- Simulator

One can make fair guess on what is going to come in written exams,but I just want to know how can one prepare or what can one expect from GD rounds & interview. I would appreciate if anyone who has previously gone through one of these rounds would shed some light.

Thanks ! :cool:

vrg380
22nd Jun 2013, 06:57
hello guys,
It says on the website that "The candidates appearing for this examination shall be required to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- (non-refundable) towards examination fee vide Demand Draft or Pay Order."
But there is no option for payment for applying online..
Which clearly means we need to carry DD during written exam but then again they haven't given any details for making DD..
Please reply if any one have any idea regarding this.

captkiller06
22nd Jun 2013, 07:58
my IR lapsed on 15 june 2012. While filling the application , in the IR details , i have a problem in filling the ' valid until ' date of my IR.