PDA

View Full Version : New evidence shows TWA Flight 800 downed by missle

MountainBear
20th Jun 2013, 00:57
Filmmaker asserts new evidence on crash of TWA Flight 800 - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/twa-crash-claim/index.html)

I'll let the hive mind here at PPRUNE determine whether this is genuine news or merely rehashed rumors.

18-Wheeler
20th Jun 2013, 01:17
Woo-woo rumours, full stop.

Nervous SLF
20th Jun 2013, 01:26
Your opinion on this will be clouded by whether or not you blindly accept what your Government tells you about anything.
How many people still think that there were extremely dangerous WMD in Iraq like we were told by Governments at the time?

jcjeant
20th Jun 2013, 01:47
Woo-woo rumours, full stop
Rumours and news :8
Moderators are sleeping ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :)

finfly1
20th Jun 2013, 01:54
There is a thread on this subject on jet blast.

Dysonsphere
20th Jun 2013, 02:31
Yawn grow up

Airways Ed
20th Jun 2013, 03:56
Opinions may be better formed once the documentary airs on July 17.

aviate1138
20th Jun 2013, 04:13
Depends on which way the documentary makers have biased their production. Look at Al Gore's view on Global Warming - An inconvenient Truth - more lies than facts - and a Nobel Peace Prize as proof....... :rolleyes:

blind pew
20th Jun 2013, 04:50
Swissair had a MD11 descending in the area - the crew reported an Airmiss with a missile.
Questioned the following day at Kennedy by a large number of suits who never identified themselves.
Eventually the Swiss government through the press reported the incident.
Very respected French captain - told me the story after he landed in Zurich after return leg.
Two weeks later English press carried story of UFO.

Al Murdoch
20th Jun 2013, 06:01
Has anyone found a way to watch this online?

TWT
20th Jun 2013, 06:14
The documentary will be broadcast for the first time on July 17th (the anniversary of the crash),so won't be online until sometime after that I assume.

RoyHudd
20th Jun 2013, 06:21
It would still have been an accident though, missile or not. In which case, so what?

Frankly, about as unlikely as the WTC conspiracy nonsense. IMHO

MONCTON FIR
20th Jun 2013, 06:24
Morning all,

It will be interesting to see what evidence or slant this filmmaker puts on this documentary. I was based in JFK at the time it happened. There were many rumours flying around that it was caused be a missle going off course but this was totally discounted by the Govmt.

Thre other theory was that the centre tank had no fuel in it and a spark ignited the fumes, I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Plenty of speculation but no concrete evidence as to why this tradgedy happened.

DaveReidUK
20th Jun 2013, 06:38
Little point in adding to this thread as it will disappear once the mods have woken up.

Oops, I just have ..

green granite
20th Jun 2013, 06:48
It would still have been an accident though, missile or not.

That would depend upon who fired it. :}

Isn't this the accident investigation that the FBI stomped all over in their size 12s desperate to prove it was a terrorist attack, but failed to so do?

steelbranch
20th Jun 2013, 06:51
The cover of the documentary has a twin widebody on, looks like a 767. Why can't they get even these basic details right?

Capot
20th Jun 2013, 09:04
downed by misslesic

Sums it up, really.

If someone in the USA announced in a blog that Boeing's recent battery difficulties were part of an Israeli/Commy/ScientologyRight Wing/Left Wing/Islamic plot to bring down Boeing by filling the batteries with ledassid eksplosif gunk in a conspiracy aided by the Japanese as retribewsh...payback for the use of newcular wepons from a Bowing-built bommer, a large number of sub-normal people would immediately start campaigning for Mr Obama to reveal the truth, telling everyone else that they shouldn't take fings at face valew, especially after the way the gument marster-minded the Twin Tars ataks. and lied abowt that.