PDA

View Full Version : jobs in India for EU expats

artlite
17th Jun 2013, 12:46
Hey, I ma traveling extensively in India at the very moment - why not combining it with a jobhunt? You guys think I could stand a chance anywhere with my JAA and FAA IR CPL ME MCC 700h+ (all valid till May 2014) and some Air Force experience on M28 Bryza? Let know, will be glad to hear some feedback. I could consider self-sponsoring a jet rating. Should this not be the best section please repost my post, cheers.

captjns
17th Jun 2013, 17:26
Ample supply of unemployed Pilot living in India looking for that job in a shiny jet too. That said, you are better off signing up for a cadet program with another carrier in a different location.

Try Qatar or Cathay.

Good luck just the same

watchyourairspeed
24th Jun 2013, 14:57
I am exactly on the same situation. Please help me ! I am a Albine Indian national (with pink skin and light blue eyes) traveling in EU and (why not) looking for some job opportunity in EU-RO-LAND. I have 701hrs TT, DGCA approvals, english level VI, single MCC, double CFI, triple TEM ( all valid till Jul 2014). I also passed the space program with NASA on the next coming mission to Mars. Please help me ! And let me know if I stand any chance. I 'll be glad to hear some feedback . I would consider self sponsoring a jet rating (even if the NASA Mars program goes a-wire). Let me know if this is the right forum..... Or else send me to red light district ..... I have some comm to swallow :ugh:
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

scandistralian
24th Jun 2013, 15:43
No chance Artlite, I did a flight to the UK recently with 6 x 200 hour CPL holders, all off to get a 737 rating with no job attached... Nice bunch, I just hope they aren't wasting their hard earned money.

artlite
26th Jun 2013, 06:17
I highly doubt somebody who EARNED it would spend it like that, it's more likely a "gift" from family or fate. Thanks for clarifying, I'll just focus on vacation then

scandistralian
26th Jun 2013, 07:49
Enjoy bud, and good luck with the job search. At first I thought they were doing their CPL training, as soon as I realised they were paying for ratings without a job, the conversation came to a grinding halt :mad: