PDA

View Full Version : Performance + Vampires/Strikemaster

Crashlanding
29th Jan 2002, 16:12
I have finaly finshed typing up all the exam questions for the Perf exam I sat in Aug. About 30 questions out of the 40 I remembered if anyone wants them send me an email.

I would like feedback for POF, Law, OPs, Flight planning, Aircraft Gen if any one has any as ill be sitting them in April I think

Also while sending this would you know any pilots who would like to join a. .jet group. Im trying to form one. I have 4 people who are certain at the. .moment. One of them can teach just about any jet ever made. And I might be. .able to get hold of another such pilot<:-). .Aircraft would be either Vampire about 50K, JP5 or strikemaster about 55K or. .a Delphine L-29 about 40K. Would be doing a equal share basis + monthly. .subs to keep aircraft airworthy.. .Let me no if you or any one else would be interested.

18greens
29th Jan 2002, 16:21
Yes please, send me the perf questions.

I am also interested in the Jet. Where will you be basing it??

Crashlanding
29th Jan 2002, 16:23
I think we will be based in the midlands somewhere.

Send me an email to my hotmail account with the request for the perf and what flying etc you have and when I get home ill sort it.

Crashlanding
29th Jan 2002, 17:08
Same for anyone else after the perf just send me an email, and ill send them out. Same for the jet flying as well

Aerosmith
30th Jan 2002, 01:53
How uplifting to see someone not selfishly clinging on to their feedbacks as opposed to others on this site. More power to to you, Hope you will have a rewarding career.