PDA

View Full Version : US flight training

captmav
28th Apr 2002, 21:57
Hi there,
On the subject of US schools ( and before you say ' oh not another one..!! ' ) . I've read plenty of reports about the big FBO's but can anyone recommend any others, particular ones that have caught my eye are:

Naples Air Center ( have spoken to them and are very helpful )

Voyager Aviation ( also very helpful if a little slow with the emails )

I've also considered some of the US academies, Commair and the like, by the way this is training for the FAA ATP. Any ideas. ???

Facts Not Fiction Pls
29th Apr 2002, 14:21
Motel

Can you tell us more about Rex i.e. how many aircraft, types, what JAA courses do they do? JAA Approvals as I do not see them listed on the CAA list. I would contact direct but have not seen their ad.

In addition, I note from your profile that you are an F.T.O. operator - what F.T.O. is that?

Facts

scroggs
29th Apr 2002, 15:04
motel

My suspicions were raised a little by your post. I see in your profile that your occupation is 'FTO operator'. Can you assure me that you have no commercial relationship in any way with Rexair?

You will remember the terms and conditions of this board, which you agreed to, state 'Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB'

I await your answer with interest.

Later Edit: As no reply was received to my e-mail to motel, his post has been removed.

PA-28-180
10th May 2002, 08:10
I can highly recommend Navajo Aviation. They are located in Concord, California; approximately 30 miles NE of SFO. Excellent maintenance (4 yrs flying and only ONCE had to "down" an aircraft on a tech), training environment, etc. Equipment consists of Piper Tomahawk,Warrior II (vfr & ifr),Archer and Beech Duchess (ifr)for multi. Good staff/instructors as well...got my ppl,cpl,me,ir there.
You can check em out at: www.navajoaviation.com.