PDA

View Full Version : DRURIDGE BAY FLY IN 2013

chesterflyer
31st May 2013, 19:15
We are again running Druridge Bay Fly In this year in Northumberland just yards from the beach. No landing fee just a donation of your choice to the Forces Childrens Trust.

You can register to attend on our website at

DRURIDGE BAY FLY IN 2013 - HOME (http://druridgebayflyin.weebly.com/)

Hope to see you there!

Last years video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlh4SkTQ31g

g0lfer
31st May 2013, 19:29
No mention of helicopters on the registration page. Why? Are they not invited or welcome?

chesterflyer
1st Jun 2013, 14:29
Yes helicopters most welcome golfer :ok:

India Four Two
1st Jun 2013, 14:38
chesterflyer,

It looks like a lovely spot, but are you aware that iPad owners cannot see the airfield information?

chesterflyer
1st Jun 2013, 15:04
Thanks for letting me know but I don't think I can do a great deal about that :eek:

India Four Two
1st Jun 2013, 15:14
You could put the airfield info in text and/or images, as well as Flash.

Lack of Flash support on the iPad is one of Steve Jobs' many arrogant opinions. :ugh:

chesterflyer
1st Jun 2013, 15:41
Many thanks but my IT skills may not stretch that far!:ooh:

KNIEVEL77
1st Jun 2013, 16:56
I can't seem to find a date for this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

stickandrudderman
1st Jun 2013, 17:04
If you click on the link and read what it says your question will be answered.

chesterflyer
1st Jun 2013, 17:06
We cant fix a date as we say (see 1st page on website). We are at the mercy of agriculture ie the farmer.

He will cut a silage crop in June -July and we go for the first weekend after that usually when the grass is nice and short. So unlike other fly ins you have to register on the website so we can tell you when it is happening.

Make sure that any emails we send you dont go into your spam folder though otherwise you will miss it:*

KNIEVEL77
1st Jun 2013, 17:24
Thanks Chesterflyer.
Obviously I DID check the website before asking (thanks stickandrudderman) but as it only said sometime in June or July, I thought maybe an exact date had already been fixed.