PDA

View Full Version : FTE Jerez Accomodation

Flight767
27th May 2013, 17:35
Hi,

Anyone did his training with FTE Jerez for CPL/IR? Can we find some accomodation near the airport without taking an accomodation with FTE? Because it's very expensive, 330€ per week!!

Thanks for your help!

Rithalic
27th May 2013, 17:57
I'm assuming you're a modular student?

If so google local holiday rentals website, hostels and student accommodation.

If you're on the integrated course I very strongly doubt you'll be able to live off campus.

try

rentalia.com.

Flight767
27th May 2013, 21:32
Thank you for answering. Yes it's for modular training. I'm intrested to do CPL/IR with FTE Jerez and I though that I can maybe find something cheaper for accomodation. I need also to do hours building and I saw "fly in spain" which seems to be very intresting.

Rithalic
28th May 2013, 18:36
saw your other post re accommodation and hour building at FIS. PM me for details I might be able to help you out.

Mr.Black
29th May 2013, 03:00
There are some listings on AirBNB, lots of them well under 300 Euro a week and might be a more enjoyable experience. If.... you have transport.

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Jerez--Spain

Otford15
10th Oct 2013, 20:43
Does anyone know if it is possible to live off campus if you are taking the integrated course? I know you're supposed to live on campus, but I'd like to bring my family with me if possible.

Rithalic
11th Oct 2013, 19:00
Might be the obvious response but have you tried asking the admin dept?

Good luck.

kazzer
12th Oct 2013, 08:44
Looking at them as well for IR renewal

lakshan
3rd Jan 2015, 07:32
I want to do integrated atpl course in fte jerez .Can i accompany my partner with me to spain.the 15 month programe cost 92000Ģ including accomodations. Does they allow me fo accomodate my partner in same accomodation.

Mach1.1
3rd Jan 2015, 16:38
As an integrated student you will not be allowed to live off campus. I am not too sure about modular although since FTE charge an exorbitant fee for accommodation I suspect living off campus would be "discouraged." Rooms are single bed only and the charges do not include food for visitors. In addition, you may wish to give some thought as to what your partner will do during the day while you are in ground school or flying. Bear in mind also that as a general rule students will be expected to do a six day week. The working week for instructors is either Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday so do not expect a two day weekend either.

If you have not already done so, pay a visit and talk to some of the flying staff. There have been some recent summary dismissals and demotions plus a change in contracts which has effectively resulted in a pay cut so moral is not too good. I have also heard that the former CFI has been moved out of his post although at the moment I have to admit that it is only hearsay (albeit totally believable).

Luisgon
6th Jan 2015, 21:11
Hi,

Yo would be normally living in the student accommodation. Any visit has to stay in their hotel and If I donīt recall wrongly itīs about 40 euros per day, Itīs worthy for your partner to rent something locally.

Jerez is very cheap in terms of accommodation.

Try idealista.es

good luck