PDA

View Full Version : Which way is the right way to get the job through Cathay Pacific???

BillyKee
26th May 2013, 21:22
Hi, everyone...

I need someone kindly that can provide me a direction to go though the rightway.

Right now, I'm holding a FAA Part-141 CPL AirplaneMulti-Engine with an Instrument Rating,<292 total hours, 65.1 MultiEngine>.

I have complete the (Cadet Pilot Programme) applicationform, I also upload my CV on the homepage.

My question is,

1: How long it need to take to get the reply from theCathay Pacific???

2: What is the date and month in each year will the CathayPacific to do the recruitment???

3: It is any department or a phone number in Hong Kong orTaiwan that I can book a appointment for a interview and hand in my CV to theAirline???

I know it is difficult to get a job in Cathay Pacific, butI perfer to make an action rather spend too much time to wait for the reply.

So please to everyone, if you know any answer or know whatto do please provide it to me.

Thankyou so much!!!

gtseraf
26th May 2013, 22:17
Hello Billy

Try a post in the "Fragrant harbour" forum, it's where you may get more answers.

Sorry, I cannot give any info, don't work there.

Flying Mechanic
27th May 2013, 02:36
a friend of mine with your experience, did the application, and it took him 6 months to get a reply, and was invited to interview after 18 months, hope that helps.

Flying Mechanic
27th May 2013, 03:03
a friend of mine with your experience, did the application, and it took him 6 months to get a reply, and was invited to interview after 18 months, hope that helps.

BillyKee
27th May 2013, 07:44
Thankyou so much for the information!!!