PDA

View Full Version : minor consumption

dim73123
28th Jan 2002, 07:46
Hi,. .I am a freshman in college right now and I just recieved a minor consumption ticket. I was wondering how much that would affect me getting a job as an airline pilot?

mad_jock
28th Jan 2002, 12:53
What the hell is minor consumption?

If its under age booze consumption i better hide my colts rugby, yard of ale in 16 seconds medal.

MJ

Sensible
28th Jan 2002, 13:00
If you've only got a minor consumption ticket then you need much more practice. :) :)

twistedenginestarter
28th Jan 2002, 14:23
Sorry we're not answering your question, dim but a thousand years ago in England every man, woman and child drank an average of 6 pints of beer everyday. The idea that half the population couldn't participate is quite bizarre to us. This would have placed an excessive burden on the other half to maintain the average, and completely preclude flying for them without falling foul of CAA regulations.

Rote 8
29th Jan 2002, 21:21
Nobody is going to let you near a commercial aircraft until you have got your major Beer Consumption Certificate. Better get out there and have one for me, why not consider training in Britain for your next beer drinking rating, the climate is so much better over here for staying in the pub all day (and our beer is of course much better).