PDA

View Full Version : Info on UK flight schools and chance of a job???

aviation_addict
21st May 2013, 19:33
Hi All,

I currently hold a PPL (SEP, NQ and IMC), I have a class 1 medical and have enough hours to embark on a CPL.

Now all I have to do is find somewhere to complete my ATPL's, I'm looking at doing a ground school as I am certain I will struggle with self study.

I'm considering the following as options, OAA, CTC and BCFT (as I live in the south east of england), has anyone been to these? Or decided against these?

Will any of these help me find a job at the end of it? Ideally I'd like to find a training school that I can stick with until I have my frozen ATPL.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Halfwayback
21st May 2013, 22:05
Welcome to the Wannabee forums where you will find any number of people willing to help you get your foot on the first rung of the ladder.
However he questions you ask have been asked - and answered- many times before recently so may I suggest you use the search function and spend a couple of hours reading through some of the threads. This will not only answer some of your concerns but also give you a good insight into the commercial aviation industry.. It will also show you the problems the industry is trying to cope with and the large numbers of pilots trying to find employment.

I wish you success

HWB