PDA

View Full Version : Aero Spark Plugs

Peter-RB
19th May 2013, 18:00
I have been clearing out one of my many storage cupboards today and have come across a poly bag with a number of Aeroengine Spark Plugs. they all look new and in good condition with some still having the cardboard protector around the threaded end, some with the small MOD cypher . they are as follows:-

all Lodge plugs, all with the top screwed shroud to take the Ignition/mag electrode.

Lodge Plug Number quantity

SRL 14 1
SR 14 12
LH 1 1
SR 2 1

If anyone has a use for these please PM me and I will get back to you

Peter R-B
Lancashire

Jim Ashton
30th Sep 2013, 14:47
Hello, Peter, I sent a previous message but I don't know if it arrived on your desk!
I need a Lodge SR14 plug for my Lyons engine, do you still have them, and, if so, what is the price, including postage to Luxembourg?

Best regards,

Jim.

Peter-RB
1st Oct 2013, 12:51
Hello Jim

Sorry I did not see any past mx, but if you would PM me your address, I will send it to you in Lux, and if it works for you then I would be obliged if you would make some sort of donation to the Help for Heroes based here in England, you see all my family are involved with all three services RAF, Army and Navy, so the ones like me always try to do our very best for those who have served and have been injured whilst standing up for our country.

Many regards

Peter R-B
Lancashire

MAX125
4th Apr 2017, 01:57
Hi Peter, I was wondering if you still have any SR14 Spark Plugs? I need 2 for my WW2 Douglas engine. I look forward to your response. Regards Malcolm.

MAX125
10th Apr 2017, 02:46
Aero Spark plugs, Hi Peter, Do you still have any SR14 SPARK PLUGS avail. I only need 2 for my WW2 Douglas engine. I look forward to your response. Regards Malcolm.

squib69
14th Feb 2020, 15:10
Hi, i found your post from a few years back regarding the Lodge SR14 Spark plugs, i really need 2 for an Enfield Cycle company 2 stroke engine i am hoping to bring back to life, please let me know if you still have any available, thank you, S.Kirkham.