PDA

View Full Version : Another Mainland Air-Rage Story

broadband circuit
14th May 2013, 11:47
Delayed passengers fight with staff at airport (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/05/14/17/11/delayed-passengers-fight-with-airline-staff)

The manager didn't like hearing the complaints of the passengers, so goes postal on them, trying to swing a chair at his customers.

Nothing surprises me from up north any more.

flapsupdown
14th May 2013, 13:02
bunch of animals....

geh065
14th May 2013, 17:54
That's what you get with a one child policy, everyone's a spoilt brat who has tantrums all the time. Now they're adults, that behavior doesn't change.

Frogman1484
14th May 2013, 23:21
Is it just me but when i click on the video I get an advert for Skoda!

nitpicker330
15th May 2013, 03:28
Bit hard to judge who started what. Did the pax come behind the counter and attack the manager first who defended himself with a chair??

Hard to see in that short clip....

broadband circuit
15th May 2013, 03:44
Is it just me but when i click on the video I get an advert for Skoda!

Yes, unfortunately, they sell advertising space ahead of the video. You get a 15 second Skoda ad before the actual clip.

Bit hard to judge who started what.

Agreed nitpicker, but either way, it comes down to yet another out-of-control airport rage incident.

jetjockey696
15th May 2013, 05:52
I think they mistaken the china airline with CX.. no free upgrades or free tickets if you throw a tantrum..in china. but you get a complimentary chair.

CX save your money next time.. when a woman throws a tantrum at the gate...give her a chair... or show her to China eastern airline..

A woman missed her flight at the boarding gate HKIA - YouTube

Yeager
15th May 2013, 18:57
I could easily see this same situation happen in say - Perth or Sidney, mates. :ok: of course it wouldn't be Chinese people:}

Cheers,

Oval3Holer
16th May 2013, 01:53
People in general are animals. There are some that are somewhat civilized, but, in general, they're all animals, regardless of their nationality, race or ethnicity.

White None
16th May 2013, 02:02
Speak for yourself! I'm not, neither are my family or friends.

broadband circuit
16th May 2013, 02:12
People in general are animals. There are some that are somewhat civilized, but, in general, they're all animals, regardless of their nationality, race or ethnicity.

Deep down, maybe, but what has allowed society to exist on a semi-civilized level is the values within a culture which means that members of a society have a sense of what is acceptable and what is not.

In most societies I know, this sort of behavior is not not acceptable. And before anyone starts trying to play the race card, I put it to you that the HK Chinese probably look at that video with even more disgust than expats do.