PDA

View Full Version : Cannes Airport (LFMD) : your opinion

philmixx
12th May 2013, 21:25
Hello,

I created this post in order to share your opinions and thinkings about Cannes Airport (LFMD).

I you have ever been to Cannes, as pilot, crew member, flight attendant, or of course passenger, please could you take few minutes to right down your impression about ATC, Handling, Police and customs, Security check, .etc...

Thanks a lot and fly safe !

No RYR for me
13th May 2013, 10:47
Yeah right: let's give our opinions to somebody we don't know, posts in the wrong thread and who doesn't explain why we should do so..... :}

5711N0205W
13th May 2013, 11:26
Maybe the post has been moved but Airlines, Airports & Routes seems like an appropriate place for a general discussion about the Airport at Cannes :ugh:

Not been myself but interested to hear what others think.

Cyrano
13th May 2013, 11:28
Yeah right: let's give our opinions to somebody we don't know, posts in the wrong thread and who doesn't explain why we should do so.....

Steady on old chap, it's his first ever post.

Philmixx: this forum is more about commercial airlines and airports - you may get some answers here, or you may find more people with direct experience of Mandelieu in one of the other forums such as Biz Jets/Ag Flying/GA or else French Forum. And if you are going to ask people to tell you all their impressions of the airfield, it could be helpful to explain to them why you want to know (because you are the manager and want to improve it, because you work there and are curious, because you run Nice Cote d'Azur and want to shut it down ;),...)

Bienvenue chez PPRuNe et bonne continuation...

philmixx
13th May 2013, 11:55
Thank you for your advice Cyrano, you are right, I should have introduce myself before asking hazardeous questions...
I fly on CJ1 and sometimes go to Cannes, where I think that security checks are quite unpleasant and security teams, very rude to pilots and passengers.
Just to ask your opinion, but it seems that there are some more rude people in this forum...

Phileas Fogg
13th May 2013, 12:40
So they are rude in Cannes to you and they are also rude on this forum to you ...

Might somebody be trying to tell you something? :)

Capetonian
13th May 2013, 12:53
Rude .... in Cannes ......................

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7593647/shrug.JPG

http://tinyurl.com/c427mmq