PDA

View Full Version : Fry Group Financial Advisors in Singapore

777boyo
11th May 2013, 08:54
Does anyone out there have any direct experience of dealing with the Fry Group in Singapore?

Any information/comments from Fry clients would be much appreciated - I'm considering giving them some funds to manage, so am particularly interested in the direct experiences of existing clients. Have they met expectations in terms of returns etc

Thanks.

7B

skinz
11th May 2013, 10:36
Please check with the Monetary Authority Of Singapore (MAS) for a list
of companies who are have licences to invest and manage other people's money.
In Singapore, its a very tightly regulated industry and MAS would have all the necessary information that you need to ascertain the legality and track record of the abovementioned company.

MAS (http://www.mas.gov.sg/)

Fly3
12th May 2013, 11:55
I have been with Frys for many years and until recently was very happy with their service. However, in the last few years they have lost me huge sums of money, well in excess of the market devaluation, and will not even talk about it with me. They have consistently refused to co-operate by providing copies of my portfolio value over the past five years and I no longer have any faith in them. My advise would be to look elsewhere.

777boyo
12th May 2013, 13:26
Thanks for the replies.

Fly3 - if you'd be willing to tell me, could you advise by PM which office you were dealing with and which funds/investment vehicle they had you invested in? They're pushing one particular product to me from Skandia, and I'm very sceptical of anything to do with Life Assurance company based investments.

Thanks.

7B